Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS: Fiat Coupe 20VT+ with SD Aerodynamics bodykit

carbonara

Apr 19, 2012
Shah Alam
(As posted in ItaliaAuto Forum)

Very very very extremely reluctant sale. Letting go bcoz expecting my first born baby in mid April. Wife has been bugging for a sensible four door car. Will only sell to enthusiast. If u wanna ask about service cost, fuel consumption, "I heard Italians are high maintenance bla bla", u can bugger off. Go buy Vios.

Features of the car are as per std Fiat Coupe 20VT+ 6-speed manual, which is the top & final spec by Fiat, with some custom additions.

External:
- Full custom bodykits by SD Aerodynamic
- Lambo matte pearl iridescent blue paintjob
- Black gloss roof
- Grey side mirrors
- 17 inch rims with Yokohama S-Drive 225-45-17
- Original Brembo caliper, with upgraded Brembo Sports discs
- Upgraded to Koni shocks with std spring
- Original and working tilt & slide sunroof
- Cat still on, exhaust tip reroute to centre rear diffuser. Stock box
- Custom LED DRL
- Upgraded to 4k HID

Interior
- Original leather bucket seats & rear bench.
- Original leather wrapped steering & gear knob
- Original pedals
- Centre panel painted grey
- Novitec mat
- Added meters chrome rings
- Rm30k+ sound system & insulation (well at least it was the price during 2005)

Engine
- Standard 5 pot 20V turbo engine, top overhauled at 90k km
- Gtech chips, not installed (normal & high fuelling)
- Turbo refurbished at 105k km
- New alternator at 110k km
- Custom exhaust headers to midpipe done by Monster Motor Works (not really sure if the name of the thing is correct, but this is one heck of a modjob! turn the car into a different beast)

Other Details
- Current mileage 119k++ km
- 01/02 model, bought from previous owner in ‘08 at about 80k km
- Used to be a daily driver, but has been a weekend car for 2 years
- All repairs and service were done solely by Ah Ming, Worldtech
- After under my TLC, the coupe only had 1 breakdown which is the alternator kong. Changed it to new unit
- Once, I got 660km from 1 full tank (shift at 2200rpm). But seriously if u wanna drive like that, buy Honda City
- Just did full service with Worldtech in February worth RM800 of all fluids.
- Worldwide enthusiasts have used pictures of this coupe as their computer wallpaper. Surf Fiat Coupe Forum UK and Italy
- New owner can make a mould of the bodykit, and sell the kits worlwide as there are load of demands from the Europeans

Payment
- If cash 55k, new owner can bring to Worldtech and check for any faults, and I will pay whatever repairs if need be. I will also send back to SD Aerodynamics to touch up stone chips or cracks or anything. I will also throw in a 2 weeks warranty
- If cash 50k, take it as it is. Nothing wrong really, except for stone chips. Engine is running superb. Potential owners can do background check with Worldtech
- Sambung-bayar basis can be considered

If I dont reply here, pls email me at [email protected] or call me at 012-2471751... Can be viewed at Pantai Hillpark preferably weekdays office hours...

Quite an urgent sale... Spread the words will ya...

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
nice car bro, no wonder yr car looks familiar, saw it there somewhere last year...was in ah meng's wshop for quite some time rite..
good luck on yr sale bro....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice color...one of its kind....:) bump!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah...i was eyeing yr car at that time...definately a head turner.
the 1st thing when i saw yr car at ah meng was yr exhaust...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

still waiting for the green FCT in worldtech to complete its project & up for sale..
dunno how many donkey years the car has been in his workshop.

carbonara

Apr 19, 2012
Shah Alam
What's stopping u now? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

The green coupe is already part of the decor at ah ming :biggrin:

prince of speed

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Now that is SEXY... definitely my taste but I'm already a father. Sacrifice is require. Maybe one day.

carbonara

Apr 19, 2012
Shah Alam
Thanks PR1MO and prince of speed...

Fatherhood really requires a lot of sacrifices huh...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

The green coupe was actually sent to ah ming after a few weeks out of the paint shop... Now look like that... Sigh rugi rugi...

Anyway Danz, what were u doing aroun ah ming's place?... U have an Italian?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Thanks PR1MO and prince of speed...

Fatherhood really requires a lot of sacrifices huh...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

The green coupe was actually sent to ah ming after a few weeks out of the paint shop... Now look like that... Sigh rugi rugi...

Anyway Danz, what were u doing aroun ah ming's place?... U have an Italian?
got one like yrs..but 16VT acquired it from a fren but my dad took over the car as i cant afford the maintanance....but all the servicing i will bring it to ah meng. im staying around there too...bout 700m away only.

i once asked ahmeng to sell his blue bravo too...but he seems like dowan to sell it. Man ( the malay foreman) said its ah meng punye...but when i ask him he said its customer's one.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ahaha...everyone conteng their name on the windscreen.....i did it too....hehe...:biggrin: i did mine on the green coop too..

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

satriagtiturbo also selling his ride...dunno wats his username in autoitalia forum.
since last year i think...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/390615-fiat-coupe-20vt.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

mine is m/t 1.6m and have installed hotbits exhaust extractors(still using stock mid and rear) K&N drop in A/F and DPS grounding system. Stock is 110bhp @ 4000rpm.
I'd like to remain n/a and power up tp 150bhp and still drivable for daily and family use. I most welcome your suggestions.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience