[wts] double 10" rottweiler woofer with box

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[wts] double 10" rottweiler woofer with box

krie17

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
i want to sell this woofer for Rm200..still in good condition..the sound is very load, that's the reason why i want to sell it since i don't listen to techno or hip hop music...the woofer is still good and nice..anyone interested can contact me at 013-3679620 or email me at [email protected]ure will be uploaded soon..thank you..

Attachments

Last edited:

krie17

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
macpong85...the woofer is cheap enough for that kind of power...but if you want to try it, than it's okie..hehehhe..where is ur location??

krie17

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
bump!!..no one interested to boost up ur audio system??

macpong85

Known Member
Nov 21, 2006
macpong85...the woofer is cheap enough for that kind of power...but if you want to try it, than it's okie..hehehhe..where is ur location??
i am in KL area...
if u selling lower than RM200...i will consider to take...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Much has been made about the need for having tinted car windows in Malaysia. The country’s hot and humid weather could serve to make almost any cabin an uncomfortable place to be when placed under the sun for a sufficient period of time. To a great extent, tinted windows protect the cabin and its occupants from the sun’s harmful rays, reflecting a massive portion of those rays away.

But, lest we forget, our tropical weather, besides giving us bright sunshine all year long, also brings...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience