Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Digital Air-Cond!!! -SOLD-

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
1) If it doesn't come with the motor, how does it control the opening and closing of air cond ducts?

2) Since it doesn't come with sensor, I assume it'll work nicely with the proton stock sensors?

3) Just install this item, and all the functions will on the control panel will be fully functional?
1) I dunno wat u mean regarding the wat opening and closing of air-cond ducts?

2) It can use back the proton stock sensor!! No prob for this

3) All the functions can be fully use, except the auto function, coz u dun hv blower, with the blower, the wind will blow left and right automatically!! But it's very expensive, somemore, I din nobody need this, right?

So, juz get this digital air-cond panel+adapter+wiring, then can use oledi!! Anyway, u muz find the car electrician to install it for u, I know some1 who did this!!

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
abel...

tsk tsk tsk... cool air- con you have there... :) what else you mod in your kelisa? got any pics? hehe need idea how to mod my interior

thanks

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
bro how does it work???just plug and play???need wiring????can control wat????interested here
Wa, u got 1897 posts wo!!! :blink: I wonder............. ok, fine!!

Anyway, It's not juz plug n play, muz find car electrician to do it for u......Can control wat?? Control the air-cond's thermostat and the fan speed la, same with ur analog air-cond panel!!! But this is Digital 1......

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Wooooo :unsure: , how come so hard to sell this thing away 1.........if nobody want, then I use it back by my own le........so sad~~~ :(

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
hahahabro got post doesnt mean that i am an expert u see....anyway nice stuff between how much to install it??? wats your best price????pm me ok :lol:

sHaZ

500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
KL
ebizness.topcities.com
Originally posted by R3l3orN@Jan 23 2005, 21:43
Wooooo :unsure: , how come so hard to sell this thing away 1.........if nobody want, then I use it back by my own le........so sad~~~ :(
bro the air cond control panel..... including the relay or not ?

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol bro... is it working fine??? as in the buttons no problems what so ever...

cause mine 2 buttons must press kow kow only it will work... looking for 1 to replace...

if its working fine i'll take it.... but next month only take.... this month money a little bit tight... :(

gadgeter

Apr 15, 2004
I'm interested in this product.

However, I'm in singapore. How can I arrange for payment and delivery?

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Wah.........suddenly so many ppl offer liao~~~ :lol:

Anyway, pls gv me some time to arrange it.......will reply u all 2nite.....now going to ZZZZZ

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Soli bro, Item SOLD!! Since got many ppl call and PM me, but nobody wanna confirm, last nite got 1 guy fast grab......so, I had sold to that guy oledi......Thanks for the interested.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ARTA NSX wins revenge race
The JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA, Round 4 of the 2006 AUTOBACS SUPER GT series was held on June 25 at the Sepang International Circuit.

Images by: Andy Goh

Despite the thin cloud cover, the temperature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience