[WTS] Brake and Clutch Locking Device For Car (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Brake and Clutch Locking Device For Car (Brand New)

xing55

Oct 8, 2008
PRO.A.T-LOCK (Brand New)

For wira manual only

-High security car lock
-easy installation
-easy to use

RM230

Interested can PM me, call or sms me - 0168715005 (David)

Attachments

Last edited:

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
PM me best price bro..

COD loc..?

SET for Auto n Manual. Thanks

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Bro, this item can adjust for different clutch position? Because some proton clutch further to left and some further cause have leg rest. Mount to steering shaft? Made locally?
Lastly, your location and best price plz, tq:adore:

xing55

Oct 8, 2008
PRO.A.T-LOCK

What does it do?
It instantly locks your vehicle's brake pedal and clutch pedal with one lever pulley. Fully customize to fit your car's pedal spacing.

Where is it located?
It's placed under your steering's neck, right below the wirings. It is locked onto the steering wheel's neck (only if the neck is reachable, if not it will be locked onto other permanent holders).

How does it work?
Basically it holds onto the brake pedal and clutch pedal when you pull the lever. It's hassle free. No more adjusting steering lock here and there. You can now securely lock your car with one pull. The ignition key lock is located under the steering wheel. Easily accessible when unlocking it.

What is it made of?
View to appreciate. It's made from heavy hard densed steel in which makes it virtually impossible to cut it.

BUMP BUMP BUMP...

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Then if lets say after installing this lock i decided to add leg rest which requires the clutch pedal to move right a bit, by then, can the lock stil be adjusted? Thx bro:adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports on Autosport, Kimi Raikkonen is set to commit to rallying in the World Rally Championship for a second season.

There have been numerous reports of a possibility that the 2007 Formula 1 world champion returning to grand prix racing with Renault in 2011, but apparently the Finn intends to stay in rallying for at least one more year.

It is said that Raikkonen is keen to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience