Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Wts: Bamboo Charcoal Car Seat Mat

taurus2k

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2008

Purpose:
What is Bamboo Charcoal?
Bamboo charcoal is one of bamboo serial products, called takesumi in Japan. It comes from old bamboo, by heating under high temperature, and elaborate burn-made. With the special hexagon molecular and vesicular structure, bamboo charcoal has magic effects:

Bamboo charcoal can absorb electromagnetic waves (EM) emitted by handphones, microwaves, computers, tvs and other electronic devices due to its high electrical conductitivity. The EM waves are conducted into the Bamboo Charcoal and its energy is exhausted or dissipated by means of bounce within the cavities or pores.

Other know benefits of Bamboo Charcoal are as below,

AIR FILTRATION: Absorbs harmful chemicals and substances from the air.

DEODORIZATION: Absorbs odors from around the house including bedrooms, closets, bathrooms, the fridge, laundry room, garage, basement, etc.

RELAXATION: Releases negative ions that freshen the air and FAR infrared radiation that helps you relax, eases joint pain, and improves circulation.

ELECTROMAGNETIC SHIELDING: Many electrical appliances emit electromagnetic radiation that can raise your body temperature and cause backaches. Bamboo Charcoal absorbs this radiation, helping to improve the environment in your home and office.

HUMIDITY REGULATION: Absorbs excess moisture in the air, and then releases moisture when the air becomes too dry, helping to regulate overall humidity levels in the room.

Item(s):

Bamboo Charcoal Car Seat Mat (1 Piece), suitable for car seats, office chairs and sofas as well.

Price:
RM45 COD or Postage (shipping cost beared by buyer)

Dealing method:
COD or Bank Transfer

Location of seller:
PG Island

Contact method/details:
Please email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I'm not sure if I open this at the correct section, if no, Mod pls let me know. =)

This is the seller:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/368407-rx7-re-amemiya-bodykit.html

1 or 2 years ago i contacted him for Gt wing and rear bumper, and i met an accident where my custom rear bumper koyak d, to avoid hassle and save time, i decided to get a plug and play bumper from him, but when i call him this morning, the phone number changed owner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience