[WTS] Alternator Direct Charging Booster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Alternator Direct Charging Booster!

beweif6

Known Member
Jan 20, 2011
Klang
Hi everyone ! Im'ma here to introduce a electronic-related item which helps a lot in ICE as well as car engine performance !

Alternator Direct Charging Booster !

* Feel sound quality especially the treble sound crappy when turning it loud and the electric is unstable?
* Feel the basses is too crappy and no feel?
* Feel sound stage is not accurate enough?
* Feel when the air-cond kicks in, RPM drops like no tomorrow and the car torque is lagged?
* Feel your car alternator charging system isn't fast and supportive enough to charge the battery while the electric devices is draining the electric?

Here's one of the solutions for you to solve these problems ! And this is the major solution !
You know why are all these problems exists?
1) Because the car is been used for quite sometime, the ground cable that uses to transfer the current from alternator to battery maybe rusted and the speed of transferring electric is significantly slowed down.
2) The stock grounding cable used for alternator +ve -> battery +ve is too small.
3) In-car entertainment which consists of amplifiers, woofers and so on would drain a lot of electric current.

With this ALTERNATOR DIRECT CHARGING BOOSTER :
1) Improve engine torque response ! (You would love to drive your car !)
2) Improve bass clarity !
3) Improve treble clarity and eliminate noises due to unstable current !
4) Improve sound stage for those who plays SQ ! (I'm a SQ'er!)
5) Improve the protection of battery life and other ICE devices such as amplifier !
6) Improve car safety such as ABS !

Product Specification:
1) 2G cable size
2) Gold-plated and cooper connector
2) Thick insulator protection against the hot environment of engine bay
3) Internal fuse to enhance protection

HAVING PROMOTION ! RM160 with postage !

Location of Seller : KLANG

Interested or Further Information?
PM / Contact me Low via SMS/Whatsapp @ 016-3680112 | Email : [email protected] | MSN : [email protected] !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I received a call from Edison. He was revving the old Nissan in the background and telling me the engine starts. So I was delighted with glee, knowing that the engine had start and thought it was actually cheap small fix!

Boy I was wrong, travelled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience