sale/sale/sale

URGENT SALES
Price reduce to RM1050nett.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
SanTa_Clause, it has a single pre-out, which is also a subwoofer output, u can change the phase 0° or 180°.

I've done some research on the player a while back when i was planning on getting it. Kinda widely available over at Singapore as it came stock with the Honda Stream and Odyssey, and Honda Integra if i'm not mistaken.

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
GRexer said:
SanTa_Clause, it has a single pre-out, which is also a subwoofer output, u can change the phase 0° or 180°.

I've done some research on the player a while back when i was planning on getting it. Kinda widely available over at Singapore as it came stock with the Honda Stream and Odyssey, and Honda Integra if i'm not mistaken.
Yes, I've seen it on HONDA INTEGRA but dun know stream & Odyssey before, do u know M'sia INTEGRA haf use this HU or not? & wat is the new set price NOW???

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
I'm not sure about Malaysian Honda cars, if i'm not mistaken, all of Honda Malaysia premium cars come with their own 6-disc in-dash changer 2-DIN headunit.

I only know that the CDA-W560E(silver trim)/CDA-W560EG(black trim) comes standard with Honda Singapore cars like the ones i mentioned.

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
GRexer said:
I'm not sure about Malaysian Honda cars, if i'm not mistaken, all of Honda Malaysia premium cars come with their own 6-disc in-dash changer 2-DIN headunit.

I only know that the CDA-W560E(silver trim)/CDA-W560EG(black trim) comes standard with Honda Singapore cars like the ones i mentioned.
But i heard some people say CDA-W560E(silver trim) is lot of JAPAN set unit...........
ALPINE got what kind 2 DIN player anyones know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What can I say, the Tokyo Auto Salon 2011 (TAS) was a great way to kick off the New Year, at least for me. Despite the struggles of tuners and automakers for the past years, the show continued as scheduled with the expected glitz and excitement. Thousands of local and international car fans poured in the huge halls over the 3 days' span of the event. People didn’t want to miss a thing. I didn’t want to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience