Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] All sort of aftermarket Sporty Lamp

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
topic closed

Due to new waranty period which has been reduced to only few months from the supplier. I would not see this business is giving much better customer service to all my customers. Therefore, i'm sorry that i could no longer service you guys bout the head lamps. Thanks.
P/s if any of u guys need any headlamp still i can refer u to a good price still but only through PM. Thanks.
Regards,
kopking10

Last edited:

kopaks

Known Member
Jan 25, 2006
alo there, pm me price for swift angel headlamp and led tail lamp..tq

brian84

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
bro, any tail lamp for perodua viva...?? TQ
BUMP..........

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
all pms' replied..thanks mr kee aka pacman i think for supporting my product...!!!

lorez

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
so nice bro....many kind sporty lamp u hv....but i didn't saw that kind of wira LED tail lamp....u hv got r?:proud:

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
so nice bro....many kind sporty lamp u hv....but i didn't saw that kind of wira LED tail lamp....u hv got r?:proud:
I'm flattered by your compliments but i;m not proud to inform u that i do not carry any of the wira LED tail. If you do see any on the road pls let me know and i will try my best to source for you. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently DIY flushing radiator coolant myself and come across this two types of hose clamps
1. View attachment 574416 Original Constant tension band hose clamp come from factory (Honestly I really don't know what it call:dontknow:)

2. View attachment 574417 Scew type hose clamp

Which one better? Which one will you choose? While changing radiator hoses, will you take out the original one and change to the screw type hose clamp?

- My own opinion is the 1st original one is better than 2nd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience