[WTS] 1986/94 Mercedes Benz 190E (Auto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 1986/94 Mercedes Benz 190E (Auto)

redrose9802

Sep 8, 2008
Hello guys....

I'm in the process to buy a new car, so I need some money to make my down payment. As an evil child :evil:, I'm going to sell my father beloved W201 and take the proceed :rofl:.

The car was bought from its first owner in the UK in 1994 (my father was doing his Master Degree) and was treated with a lot of love by my family. It is still running on the stock 2.0l engine and original auto transmission. It was re-painted back last year, the exhaust center units were changed last month. It has 17" rims (installed last year), Clarion HU (wma/mp3 playback), subwoofer and Infinity amps. I dunno what else to write due to my limited knowledge about cars, but feel free to ask me if you guys have any questions :call:.

I don't have any specific asking price. My father said that if i can find a reasonable offer, he is willing to let go of the car. So guys, if you are interested, state me your offer. Email me [email protected].

Pictures (may take some time to load):

Thanks for your time :adore:

Attachments

Last edited:

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
what t pricE..?

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
price bro , kinda interested

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
bro the price?

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
price bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometimes the beauty of a supercar, especially an Italian one, gains its dashing looks from the raw details of the machine as it does from the final finished product itself. Lamborghini seems to understand that better than anybody else now as they have teased us with detailed shots of the successor to their Murcielago, dubbed the Aventador LP700-4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience