(((wTs))) ~ 0.1.6.6.0.6.6.6.6.1 for SALE!~

All Other Stuff

(((wTs))) ~ 0.1.6.6.0.6.6.6.6.1 for SALE!~

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
dude, y not u stret sell rm10k or more ? since ur sellin so high n waitin for sum gila no. ones, they wud pay even rm10k ma ..
its like once i saw 'the star' newspaper comic section 'bizzaro' a lil girl wuz sellin her glass of lemon soda with the price of $1.5m. she said "if i get to sell them iam off for my whole life" get da sense dude ?
seller, if ur graceful enuff, juz accept forumers advice. wut they said made sense .. n btw im not spammin here but to giv my opinions.

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
alongmokhlis said:
Hi,

I think if the no is 016-6666661 then the price could touch RM1.5K but for 016-6066661 maybe RM500.00 - RM700.00 would suit the price. This is just my opinion. Thanks.
gud idea bro...btw got prospect already heheheh thanks

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
bridgestoneRE711 said:
my friend's boss 01x-2002002 a VIP in our country .
cost less than 1.5K .
even my dad friend's 01x-67777776 cost less than 500 .
i understand you can price it anyprice that you want , but at the same time , if you bought this high but the market wont fetch the price until so high ...
it would be ridiculous for you to have a customer . get real , i dont intend to spam here or stupid posting .
i just hope u ... a very very good luck . if you were to insist on this price .
unless yours is 016-6666-016 maybe will fetch 1.5K .
see , yuou must accept ppl comment , i am not siding issac here , hi have sold many stuff and if it is pricy people will comment , my stuff , memory card ... i sold it at 75 only realised the price has drop far below 50 . i just accept my loss and closed the thread . that's all .
good luck .
one of the gentleman members words...cool bro;
hehe,calm down everyone,Seller have the right to sell anything so long is not breaking rules,moreover he/she just need to sell with his own Target/price which i think for those who are not interested ,pls dun post something like offense ppl.Oppsss...sorry ya,I've been busy body here as well...hehe

Cheers Ya..

thats a comment...i already GOT REAL bro...got prospect with deposit already...i got my own deal...mmm...may be he will look in to yur post bout 'ridiculous' ya..hehehhe..
bro yur biz is yur biz ya...you wan to take yur risk its yur prob...i dun want to take risk...so? am i bothering you...the POINT is...yur comment not works/related here...because this is my post that stated FOR SERIOUS BUYER...its ok then ...thanks for gud luck wish again cheers bro!:embaressed_smile:

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
bridgestoneRE711 said:
aat the same time ... RM1.5K ... if you insist on serious buyer , there wont be one .
please .
bump for you . good luck again .
thanks again bro...as i told...got prospect and reserved me with RM500 ( and we got our own term lah) hehhe thanks for the wish bro...cheer again (juz to prove others negative comment, that they not always right 'if they think tey always right')
cheers ya!

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
Stylites-x said:
dude, y not u stret sell rm10k or more ? since ur sellin so high n waitin for sum gila no. ones, they wud pay even rm10k ma ..
its like once i saw 'the star' newspaper comic section 'bizzaro' a lil girl wuz sellin her glass of lemon soda with the price of $1.5m. she said "if i get to sell them iam off for my whole life" get da sense dude ?
seller, if ur graceful enuff, juz accept forumers advice. wut they said made sense .. n btw im not spammin here but to giv my opinions.
thanks for yur opinion...peace!
thanks again bro...as i told...got prospect and reserved me with RM500 ( and we got our own term lah) hehhe thanks for the wish bro...cheer again (juz to prove others negative comment, that they not always right 'if they think tey always right')
cheers ya!

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
Stylites-x said:
peace!
cheers ya!

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
i quite agree wit thread starter.. its his property n its his thread.. in his point of view, it maybe worth that much... but its still a forum where ppl are free 2 giv out their point of view 2....

rusty cents of mine...

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
e819 said:
i quite agree wit thread starter.. its his property n its his thread.. in his point of view, it maybe worth that much... but its still a forum where ppl are free 2 giv out their point of view 2.... (just to view and good comment not like crazy,'wtf',and other bad words right?cheers)

rusty cents of mine...
thanks bro...may god bless you! respect:mouth_closed:

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
jealousy not only woman...heheheh

OKiDo said:
Free BUMP.

Just close window is the price is not right for you or PM seller for further price nego.

Simple. I don't see anyone going in to Hourglass and screw the shop owner for selling a Patek Phillip watch for RM120K ? Or try walking in to Chanel and screw the sales girl for selling a handband for RM8K ...

You can afford, you buy ..cannot then leave... that's life and it goes on...

I don't see people walking in to Porsche showroom and give a piece of advise to sell their Carrera 996 or 991 for RM1.2Million.

Cheers bros ...

THIS IS PURELY COMMENT SENSE. Not 2cents or 20cents of Rapper 50Cents....
THANKS and salute you for as adult thinkin...RESPECT
(For yur info bro, some of them is jealous or what i dont know...got 1 member here not satified with me because he really need the number and want to buy with RM200 and i not agreed then he say bad words thru my PM somemore hahahah wat a guy with no guts!)
cheers bro!

yahuulah

500 RPM
May 28, 2006
Tokyo
bio-energy2u.vox.com
GOOD NEWS for 0.1.6.6.0.6.6.6.6.1 ;
(Sorry not to brief why still available, bcoz i post in 2 different forums, prospect PAID for deposit base on RM1.5k...
previous fellow cant commit/hold with the price 'we got our own agreement b4', he paid RM500 deposit. NOW its BURN!!)
so now start again open price for RM1k..
New deal for RM1k
PM me pls! Don not spam...
for serious buyer with deposit please!
cheers and respect for all...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does any of you ever did replacement of existing seat rail bolt with eyebolt to mount racing harness belt? Where to get it? Specifically for proton wira/satria/putra.

I've been to a lot of hardware shops to find it but to no avail. Even the nuts and bolt shop near GT Auto in Sunway doesn't have the right one. The one that they sell is identical to the pic below but the sleeving doesn't fit to my car.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience