[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

• Thread starter MooCP
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 16K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

lucifercipher

Known Member
Oct 4, 2008
Since you keep bumping up your post so let me help you out. Here is a bump for you!!

BTW, ive had a supra TT and it was quite hard to maintain. Considering the economy, people are selling off their cars but you want to buy an expensive to maintain car :) :confused:

There are quite a few supras for sale on ZTH under market place. Try your luck.

Lucifero

M

MooCP

Since you keep bumping up your post so let me help you out. Here is a bump for you!!

BTW, ive had a supra TT and it was quite hard to maintain. Considering the economy, people are selling off their cars but you want to buy an expensive to maintain car :) :confused:

There are quite a few supras for sale on ZTH under market place. Try your luck.

Lucifero
yo bro! thx for the bump! yea. have been bumping this thread for 7 pages.

hahaha. economy have nothing to do with me:sleep: sad to hear that u sold ur supra:rolleyes:

yea. i will do my best to search for them =) thanks bro luci

M

MooCP

midnight bumpzzzzzz:driver:

Bump:
wow.... ur page is growing too fast...

try here: http://www.mudah.my/toyota-supra-3-...e-in-malaysia-kuala-lumpur-1551328.htm?ca=8_s

IT IS A MANUAL SUPRA AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT... since the guy is claiming only one in malaysia... u don't have to look further....
yo bro.. i ever considered about that 1. but the owner doesnt give any lower price. and i need to do paint job and body work if i get that 1. and i think that's not the only 1 i guess :hmmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've installed pivot ignition earth on my toyota wish two weeks ago. The torque has improved but my FC seems to have dropped. Was quite disappointed as I installed this more for the FC improvement. I also noticed that the effect on city driving is more. Anyone facing the same problem? Is this expected? I'm contemplating to uninstall the cable. Comment?

:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience