[WTB] Greddy Type-S/R BOV

Looking For

[WTB] Greddy Type-S/R BOV

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
any for sale? name me your price and condition. pics included will be even better.
thank you!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bro.. greddy type RS interested or not?
Used Unit comes with tapak..good working condition, just use 1.5" hose to connect to intercooler pipe.
Price RM500
Picture included is the actual BOV. But Samco Hose is not included.

reason selling: sound is not loud enuf for me. :D prefer using back my old blitz trumpet type.

Last edited:

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
eh i'm using blitz supersound... but no sound on my car.. bcoz its a european car *shrugs*... however when tested on the previous owner's b8... cit cit sound... wanna exchange?

anyway i want this bov not for sound ler... if this BOV can recirculate and not vent to atmosphere i can consider it... ;)

so can it? bcoz unlike type s or r, type rs seems to have the mulut where u can't plug a hose to recirculate the air...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
no interested in exchange bro.. sorry.. i still have the blitz with me..
depends on creativity.. the type RS can be recirculated.. but the mouth kinda big... hahaha... unless u are generous enough.. u can cut away the mouth and weld it with a 1.5" cylinder for recirculation. (that is, if u get what i mean) :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, Good Day!

Just want to ask do you guys know where to do body kit like plastic? i dont know what you call that but i have seen some of the car like evo and M5 do it...is in black but plastic look alike....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience