WTB: Gen 2 4g92 DOHC Mivec Head (California, USA)

Looking For

WTB: Gen 2 4g92 DOHC Mivec Head (California, USA)

Kurisu

Jan 23, 2009
Looking for a Gen 2 Mivec 4g92 head. I'd also need the wiring harness, ECU, and Intake Manifold.

I'm located in the United States, so if you're able to ship, that'd be awesome :biggrin:

Thanks!!

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
Looking for a Gen 2 Mivec 4g92 head. I'd also need the wiring harness, ECU, and Intake Manifold.

I'm located in the United States, so if you're able to ship, that'd be awesome :biggrin:

Thanks!!
bro,do you can't find this engine in US???there a lot of halfcut for this engine here and the price also reasonable...

Kurisu

Jan 23, 2009
The 4g92 never came to the US, so we don't have any over here. I'm trying to find a good deal on a head/intake manifold/ecu/wiring combo =P. If anybody has any, please let me know =).

Thanks!!
Chris

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
i read your post at the other forum about your intention to put in mivec head into 4g94 block right???is it possible to do that,and only for Gen2 mivec only???for your info,mivec Gen2 is not so popular here in Malaysia because it came with shiftronic transmission...Mivec Gen1 is more expensive than Gen2 mivec...why not you try to find also in www.mivec.co.nz

Kurisu

Jan 23, 2009
Yeah, only Gen2 will work, because the timing is on the wrong side on Gen1's. I'm on that site as well and am actively looking for one =P. Thanks a lot for the information =).