WTA:How to upload pic in post thread???

alanwkwong

Apr 12, 2006
To all buddy in Zerotohundred,
I had try to upload some pic in my yahoo photo to my post thread but failure so who can help me to upload my pic in my post thread please:cry_smile: ?thanks!:regular_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
alanwkwong said:
Thanks for your help brother
Share a joke with you, dude. Heard it from Datuk Lawrence who was travelling with a business associate who's a singh.

Datuk was walking with his biz associate, a singh. They were sorta like friends. Can't recall which country they were in. So as they were walking through some shop lots and stalls, many of them were promoting their goods/products, by saying things like, "Hey brother. Check out this item. I can give you good discounts" or stuff like, "come brother. Good discount on perfume. Come check it out brother". So many of them were saying "brother" "brother" "brother" and the singh eventually got fed up of the word "brother". When one final sales guy said the word "brother" again, the singh stood up front the sales man and voiced out in a dissatisfactory and unhappy tone, "since when did my mother fucked your father for you to call me your brother".
heh heh heh
The datuk was taken back and just continued walking. hahahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
BlackSamurai,
But you just said "speechless" so you can't be speechless. In technical terms, yeah, you are speechless cos in this forum, one can only read but not hear or speak physically. heh heh

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
satria_95, what's the proper term i shall use in forum?

just the "... ..." ?
later Tom band me (for wasting ZTH harddisk space) :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I bought a Satria recently from my friend's cousin, who is a car enthusiast himself. Overall car is in great running condition save for a little problem I have noticed, which is the fuel consumption. The Satria 1.3 is supposed to be quite an economical car to run right? I drive to and from work everyday, working in Mid Valley staying in Petaling Jaya SS26. And I avoid the jams every morning by going out early but I have noticed that the fuel needle drops quite drastically even when I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience