WTA: FTO!!! please help

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hi,my fren trying to get a FTO & before open a thread, i would like to ask sifu here something about FTO

1)how many version of FTO?engine?gearbox?
2)fuel consumption of each version?
3)maintainance?parts normally failed/broken?
4)availability of used parts?easy to find?
5)how to differentiate between 2.0 V6 & 2.0 V6 mivec beside looking the head cover?

thanks in advance!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
can anyone help pls?

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
ok,

1)how many version of FTO?engine?gearbox?
FTO, few versions available
GS, GR, GPX, GPX version R
with GPX version R being highest spec.
with different bodykits for the R.
GS = 1800, 4G93
GR & GPX = 2000, 6A12 ( V6 Engine layout)

2)fuel consumption of each version?
GS version
<TABLE class=text width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>ENGINE

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Displacement, cc</TD><TD>1834</TD></TR><TR><TD>Engine model</TD><TD>4G93</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm</TD><TD>125 ps (91.94 kw) / 6000 rpm</TD></TR><TR><TD>Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm</TD><TD>16.5 kg*m (161.81 N*m) / 4500 rpm</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Power density</TD><TD>8.8</TD></TR><TR><TD>Engine type</TD><TD>Serial 4 cylinder SOHC16 valve</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Engine information</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel system</TD><TD>ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Turbocharger</TD><TD>No</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel type</TD><TD>Unleaded regular gasoline</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>LEV system (Low emission vehicle)</TD><TD>No</TD></TR><TR><TD>Compression ratio</TD><TD>9.5</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Bore, mm</TD><TD>81</TD></TR><TR><TD>Stroke, mm</TD><TD>89</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Final gear ratio</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km</TD><TD>7.3</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Fuel consumption at 60 km/h, l/100km</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

GR & GPX versions
<TABLE class=text width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Displacement, cc</TD><TD>1998</TD></TR><TR><TD>Engine model</TD><TD>6A12</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm</TD><TD>200 ps (147.10 kw) / 7500 rpm</TD></TR><TR><TD>Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm</TD><TD>20.4 kg*m (200.06 N*m) / 6000 rpm</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Power density</TD><TD>5.85</TD></TR><TR><TD>Engine type</TD><TD>V type 6 cylinder DOHC24 valve</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Engine information</TD><TD>MIVEC</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel system</TD><TD>ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Turbocharger</TD><TD>No</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel type</TD><TD>Unleaded premium gasoline</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>LEV system (Low emission vehicle)</TD><TD>No</TD></TR><TR><TD>Compression ratio</TD><TD>10</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Bore, mm</TD><TD>78.4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Stroke, mm</TD><TD>69</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Final gear ratio</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km</TD><TD>8.3</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfeeff><TD>Fuel consumption at 60 km/h, l/100km</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3)maintainance?parts normally failed/broken?
Just like normal car, 5 years ago i use before 1, but owned by my fren.
regular wear and tear parts to car, normal service also..

4)availability of used parts?easy to find?
I useD to see a lot of halfcuts available ( 4~5years ago), becos 6A12 is quite common.. i think perdana can use it..

5)how to differentiate between 2.0 V6 & 2.0 V6 mivec beside looking the head cover?
Bring your mechanic ALONg if you are not sure, or someone who knows a thing or two about cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet begun their defence of the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) for the 2011 season by taking the top three spots in the first round that was held in Curitiba, Brazil, recently. As such, Naza Quest, the sole distributor for the Chevrolet brand in the country, has launched the Chevrolet Cruze Special Edition that is inspired and pays homage to the WTCC car.

The Cruze Special Edition comes with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience