Wta: Coil

ZUL FC3S

Jan 13, 2009
hy to all "RE MASTER" in this forums.. salam to all muslim... i have a question,and hope u all can help... im plaining to buy and install a set of 4pcs bosch coil pack(which normaly poeple use with microtech ecu)at my stock 13BT engine and ecu.. is it posible? (Easy to say,change the stock coil with 4pcs bosch coil in all stock condition,want to make a good spark and make a big flame lo... hehehe) btw i also now looking for any FC3S parts.. just make me offer,will think if intrested.. btw thks alot for those who reply my tread.. rgds.. cheers...

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
hey,

Yeah I think its possible.

The previous owner of my car did it. see the pic attachment.
and its running on microtech also.

btw, I dont know anything about car modifications, just happen to remember the previous owner did it.

Attachments

ZUL FC3S

Jan 13, 2009
yup thks for reply my tread..btw he runing with a microtech ecu also..my question is want use the coil only without microtech ecu at my stock ecu.. is it posible or not..anyway thks again for ur reply bro.. cheers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings to all forumers.

i want to get some advice from expert of buying used satria neo.
im planning to buying used satria neo next month:driver:, preferably neo Hline auto 06-09.

firstly, what are the aspect that i should look ? is it the faulty gearbox? unusual fc or engine sound? and what is the command problems can be spot in 06-09 satria neo?

secondly, is it true..the higher the car price, the better the car is? :hmmmm: in case of being cheated by the car seller.. my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience