Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WIRA EVOLUTION III FOR SALE

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
Originally posted by oly@Jan 14 2005, 17:51
3370...can u please stop messing this topic...did we go and disturb ur topic?..ur gti for sale?..want us to disturb ka?..

antuquboq...the setting is now at my friend la...he`s now in penang la...when he come back surely i will post it to you...
i never come n mess ur topic up...i donno y i feel so unpleasant after u took daniel tan down...n im helping my fren to sell his GTi off,wat can u say about the topic?45k too expensive for 01 GTi?i wont simply fire others without reason...hope u understand...
apology from me if i make u unhappy

D

DjRevo

this car used to be grey in color right ?
i used to see this car near restoran samudra

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by ijanrr@Jan 13 2005, 22:28
u want this car?????..... call me
err, sori kaco n off topic sket but dude, wat rims are those on the S15? :blink: Very interested to know. Anyone know how much? thanks

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by DjRevo@Jan 15 2005, 04:23
this car used to be grey in color right ?
i used to see this car near restoran samudra
BUMP ! car sitll available :D

yes ! befor red it was gray colour, this car owner is taukey of d'restaurant samudera,

djrevo: are you from ipoh,,?

3370 : :)

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by putra_dreamin+Jan 15 2005, 04:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (putra_dreamin @ Jan 15 2005, 04:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ijanrr@Jan 13 2005, 22:28
u want this car?????..... call me
err, sori kaco n off topic sket but dude, wat rims are those on the S15? :blink: Very interested to know. Anyone know how much? thanks [/b][/quote]
putra_dreamin : regard the s/rim you need to ask ijanrr

ijanrr : :o lekoks car was on third page , bump oredi,

RS*R

Jan 2, 2005
Visit site
buy lah this car,you now how owner take care at this car like bini you no!!!!!!!! :ph34r: is that true oly

mira_turbo

Known Member
Aug 19, 2004
perak
www.yahoo.com
:o don farkin play-play in here, i'll report to admin, then you need to open ur seluar n tongeng :angry:

my bro the one use satria oredi dead, :lol: he thing he good enough to be perak king,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What does it takes for you to be called a man?

Male by birth, man by choice

When the Almighty creates man, He make him to be adventure, ambitious, dare to take chances or risk, one who protect his family & provides......they get easily attracted with visual & Audio.....Fast cars & highway way

and how entrepreneur taking advantages of it by creating so called the adventure branding of "Camel Trophy" ...Malboro man in 70's -80's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience