wira 4g15 carb problem ...help !!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
hye frens..i have a problem..my wira 4g15 carb year 1996 ....is having a problem....on highway when i try and clock above 130km/h the engine starts to choke and like gona die like dat....this also happens whn car goin on steep hill.....basicly this happens whn the engine is on strain.....pls giv me ur opinions...and i will consider wad to do....thx

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
spark plug, distributor, fuel pump everything ok ??

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
thx bro.....i will get them checked and will reply back...and for anyone else who wish to share their opinions feel free.........

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
no my engine mounting all just change last year !! but i also feel its the fuel pump la....sometimes damn screwed up la ...whn speeding the engine suddenly start to jerk and feel like gona die....must release the accelerator for sure...anywyas il get it check the coming weekend and see wads wrong....thanx for ur opinions bro's !!!

ravin gill

more opinions !!! feel free to share.....bcoz sharing is caring and here at zerotohundred we dun care for anything accept cars !!! ha ha

kacip_halus

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
maybe you must check your plug 1st and see the colour,
after this try check your fuel filter. may be it can be help u....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
check ur plugs, plug cable, plugs size, and distributor b4 checking ur carb.

trust wat others are saying above, they have gone thru that and been thru it....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Global Positioning Systems, reverse cameras and LCDs are some of the optional extras that we could find to be fitted onto a car, and they do assist the driver in completing a certain task. And with the ever changing roads, tight parking spaces and being bored while stuck in the traffic, more and more drivers are opting these optional extras to be fitted into their cars to ease their burden and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience