why like this ah ??

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
why when i reboot my pc when til the time load desktop the pc can be auto restart or written its safe to turn off your computer ?? M/Board problem ah ?? sometimes it will also restore ur registry back to the previous one... why ah ??

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
damn....i sometime has this kinda prob...its like a flu....hmmm...but i have check and scan everythin...wats really wrong???

to me since i live in a high place there is a possibility of unstable current that makes the m/board a bitt abnormal that cause the prob...it that true??

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
ehh that mean ur pc got that virus oredi lar....aiya i forgot the name...the virus makes ur pc boot up every minutes....better go and scan ur pc and go downloads some files for it...but sorry i cannot remember the url though

my 2 cents ;)

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
The most common problem is your RAM or RAM timing. If that's not it its one of your applications that rewrite OS data in RAM.

^^ED^^

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Try to go safe mode ... If cannot try remove any recent update hardware from it ...

It still cannot, get another HDD and install to confirm izzit software or hardware.

^^ED^^

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by extrememech@Dec 27 2003, 08:40 AM
its confirm hardware problem... i think its motherboard
Dude .. always remember if own DIY PC is better to get cheapest thing to replace 1st.

My suggest is the Power Supply 1st

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by ^^ED^^+Dec 27 2003, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (^^ED^^ @ Dec 27 2003, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-extrememech@Dec 27 2003, 08:40 AM
its confirm hardware problem... i think its motherboard
Dude .. always remember if own DIY PC is better to get cheapest thing to replace 1st.

My suggest is the Power Supply 1st [/b][/quote]
not power supply problem.....

usually if the motherboard...ram...or maybe is ur graphic card/ soundcard...not corectly installed.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Ok this is a checklist to counter this problem

- If overclocked PC then revert to normal setting
- CPU fan not efficient, clean the fan and heat sink
- Ram faulty, change slot or change ram
- Mainboard short, insulate board with fibre washers on mounting points
- If used mixed speed ram, use 1 speed first, EG u have 128MB (PC100) + 128MB (PC133) use either only.
- If there is internal PCI modem, take it out and boot
- Check that the board back portion, where the PCI faceplates are not touching the board.

Should work. ;)

Concerning the virus that restarts the PC. Its called W32.blaster . U can fix it with a removal tool here,

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32...moval.tool.html

use clean PC to d/l then run in safe mode. Remember to disable the System Restore feature first.

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
<_< virus rewriting your registry..prompting it to shutdown..safe mood..best bet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,sifus.......been upgrading my soundsystem all this while,totally forgo about my safety......need to upgrade my brakes now.Was opting for the standard replacement for the front discs n pads but was suggested to use AXT's.....so,guys...how much do they costs now(for Waja) and are they good(better than stock ones) or moreless the same??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience