why dun wan Hyundai Gathering?

Why you guys response on Hyundai TT?

• Busy, no time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested, i have better thing to do

• Hyundai is not a great car, what for having TT?

• Organiser sucks

• Timing/Venue not suitable

• Short notification period

• Hyundai owner are all family man/lady or old dude, like to stay at home

• Too little ppl responed.

• Total voters

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
HMS said:
aiyoooo now broke ledi liao ..... :frown:
HMS, why broke leh?
Wanna ask you long long time liao, do your HMS stand for Hyundai MotorSport? :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Deep$hi+$ said:
Hai ppl. Whatzzup. Sorry for not posting so long. Nice kit you have there tuscani9889. But I bet it will look even sportier if you have upgrade the rims to another size up. Gathering, sound good but all depend on the date set.

As for my Elantra, it is officially project abandon. So broke now after modding my own car. But will continue on my Elantra nezt year after new year. I get myself a 2.0liter engine already from tuscan( the 2.0liter 4wd that the hyundai produce). It seems that both engine are the same except that the original engine have no vvti things and 200cc less. Hopefully will get better dyno after the mod. :)

Keep me update on the hyundai event ok.
deepshit, you mod 2 cars, of course lah broke :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
babyprecious1988 said:
hey! tuscani9889, how's your roadtax renewal? settled? btw, mind telling me where u got your new face bodykit? care to tell how much u paid for it? cheers!
babyprecious1988, wanna change to Tuscani izzit?

anyone know how much is a 2nd-hand Tuscani cost? Thinking of "upgrade" :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
baby, are u driving a Turbulence or Tuscani? i blurr. All this while i thought u are driving Turbulence.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
aristo77, your posting here what kind of quality you have.

create new account and bark around is what you like to do izzit?

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
aristo77 said:
To me , all Hyundai car sucks .. no power , not comforatable, lousy. poor quality built.
Not mentioning ... Ugly !!!!! :thumpdown I dont know y they built the car at the first place.

Face it guys, Its a Ugly no power machine.
aristo77.. if u think hyundai car sucks then why are there still so many moving on the road?.. ugly? i don't say the design for all models are good looking but everyone have different liking & taste.. u don't like then just shut up.. why come in this forum & critisize?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
babyprecious, no need to get angry with these ppl, only those who have no balls will create new zth account and leave unresponsible lame posting here and there.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
goto the video download section and u can search a Accent Vs R34 video clip dude, u will see the potential.

Well, we have to balance between the product and the money we pay. My Elantra won't loose to a Perdana V6 dude stock standard vs stock standard. And I am paying for the quality not the the brand name. It may not beat the altis but definitely sapu the sentra. U try bang a lamp post and see wat happen to ur car bro? I am glad car my car protected me and my wife safely in my previous accident knocking down the whole lamp post.

And to correct u, the latest generation of hyundai after yr 2000 meets all the most stringent latest european and US standard, this is what u call poor built quality. It is no.7 (yr 2004) ranking in the world bro (if remember correctly) . Check ur data b4 u bark like a dog with no respect to ur owner.

Accent may not suit ur taste, or shall i say Hyundai may not suit ur taste or u are rich enough to afford other more expensive/branded cars, but do give respect to other members here if u too want ppl to respect u. I have met many members here driving damn cun cars and they never behave like u, they know how to respect ppl and i respect them too.

aristo77 said:
To me , all Hyundai car sucks .. no power , not comforatable, lousy. poor quality built.
Not mentioning ... Ugly !!!!! :thumpdown I dont know y they built the car at the first place.

Face it guys, Its a Ugly no power machine.

aristo77

Oct 12, 2005
HMS said:
goto the video download section and u can search a Accent Vs R34 video clip dude, u will see the potential.

Well, we have to balance between the product and the money we pay. My Elantra won't loose to a Perdana V6 dude stock standard vs stock standard. And I am paying for the quality not the the brand name. It may not beat the altis but definitely sapu the sentra. U try bang a lamp post and see wat happen to ur car bro? I am glad car my car protected me and my wife safely in my previous accident knocking down the whole lamp post.

And to correct u, the latest generation of hyundai after yr 2000 meets all the most stringent latest european and US standard, this is what u call poor built quality. It is no.7 (yr 2004) ranking in the world bro (if remember correctly) . Check ur data b4 u bark like a dog with no respect to ur owner.

Accent may not suit ur taste, or shall i say Hyundai may not suit ur taste or u are rich enough to afford other more expensive/branded cars, but do give respect to other members here if u too want ppl to respect u. I have met many members here driving damn cun cars and they never behave like u, they know how to respect ppl and i respect them too.
Hmmm well said. no Punt intended to critisize but sometimes iam straightjacket straight forward. I forgotten to add, eventhough i critized Hyundai, did i also mention that i own one . Not me but my family members . That is my humble opinion but sometimes too harsh. The only Hyundai car i like is the Tuscon ( Issit Hyundai ?? ) or the old hyundai coupe that one that looks abit like rover.

fyI, Iam not new in this forum. Iam active in this forum since 2000. Back on those early days when we have TT in Tmn Tun.
The forum have changed so much that i have to re -register again.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Yo aristo77, I don't know how much you know about korean car, but what you are saying is totally childish, stupid and make a big joke out of yourself Ok.

First, in terms of ugly, well, let's put in this way, your gf/wife might be the queen in your heart, but it might be prok chop in my eyes Ok. IMO, the lastest model out from hyundai look up-todate. Better than any "lastest"model from protong.

Secondly, in term of performance, well, let see, it moves fastest than a protong, more fuel saving than a honda. On a city drive, I didn't notice any big of difference in Honda, toyota and Hyundai. Plus, you are being at a lower cost to get a decent car. Hell is a good deal to me rather then a Protong.

Thirdly on your comment on comfortability. Well, let see, I am 90kg+, big size, I felt very comfortable in my wife elantran than my company Honda civic and my fren toyota vios. It has a bigger space than I thought previously. Not sure if you seat in one before, but if you have not, do not comment "imaginary". At least consult with ppl like me that are big size and almost try out every sedan car in Malaysia market before making a statement.

Fourly, poor quality??? I don't see much of a different between accnet, elantra or sonata quality any much different from a honda city, civic or accord. Why i say so, it basically come out form the same assembly plant from DRB-HICOM. So should you commenting the workmanship qulaity, you are basically saying that DRB-Hicom SUCk. Which to my thinking again, this is big big CRAP.

Finally, aristo 77, based on your nick name, I guess you are driving a aristo made by toyota. If you are going to take a med-high range toyota to compare with Hyundai, you might as well use your car to compare with Malaysia Assembly toyota. I drive a Harrier too, and I don't use my harrieh as a standard guide to compare with others car. Afterall, your car worth 2-3times more expensive than a higher range hyundai. So it is ridiculous to make such a comment.

All in all, I hope you at least made a apology statement to the forummer at Hyundai. What you are saying are totally B.S and assulting to us.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

im currently using wira aeroback 1.5 to mod with 4g93 block + mivec head + MMC ecu
.is it ok or the machine will giv problems to me in future.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience