why B16A brake not efficiency ?

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
bro thanx for ur advice yesterday....
if i had chance to go KL between this week or next week,i will contact u...

jesmine

Nov 30, 2008
U can try some endless brake pads first. if they still not making you happy, then can upgrade the brake.

if u wanna save from big money, can try using Prelude vtir 92-96 (i think is bb4 model with h22) rotor 282mm, caliper, bracket, 1" master cylinder and brake booster and swap them over the original.
or using ITR and CTR same thing as well.

If u have big $$$ go for 5 lug conversion from CTR or ITR or even spoon / brembo caliper.

Bump:
I saw something strange today, an EG is using an oversized NISSAN caliper. How is it possible?
U mean the original or someone using Nissan caliper for their EG??

Actually, honda caliper is manufacture by NISSIN. sound like Nissan, but they are totally different. Try google for Nissin.

Or nowadays, they are many caliper cover like brembo or may be 'NISSAN' fake caliper cover which they just cover the original caliper.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
fyi,
even proton wira can used nissan caliper....
hehe..

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
my car even better using ek9 caliper cover. :rofl:
Wonder if that kind of clearance can still stuff in spoon caliper covers or not ah.. hahaha..

OMG ricer! warning...

deathzone

Jul 9, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
My ek4 brake also like not good enough.....how much is whole set of used prelude bb4 brake front and back? Can i use back my ek4 abs after change to prelude brake set?

Bump: My ek4 brake also like not good enough.....how much is whole set of used prelude bb4 brake front and back? Can i use back my ek4 abs after change to prelude brake set?

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
guys,
can u please continue on this coz im really2 looking to upgrade my braking system!!

so can i just swap prelude bb4 brake system with my current standard gler EK2 braking system?? Coz now im using b18c R, but the original EK2 disc is so small lah!!

so many time almost hit other car, any suggestion guys????:hmmmm:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Guys....using the braided bake hoses will not improve braking power rite, it just helps in ensuring the hose doesn't flex when braking rite? since the stock rubber one's flexes....

Sorry ah....too rusty in all these already....

But my braking improved significantly when I change from single layer to the Type R double layer servo...also using EBC black pads only...not even Green....

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
so shall i change to type R servo and maintain with small disc brake and everything will be gud enough??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good news is that Lotus expects to make a profit in the next few months, first time in 20 years. The better news is this means they can proceed with the plan to introduce a new Elise in 2020.

After Lotus boss, Jean-Marc Gales confirmed that an all-new Lotus Elise will 'be ready' in 2020 thanks to growing sales, he also hinted on the engineering make-up and design...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience