Who Wan EVOLUTION VII

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Market Research 4 Evo Vii Pricing! Pls Help Me Guys!!!!!

Anybody know news about EVOLUTION VII!I wanna buy it!What is the lowest market price now?Can anybody tell me!130kplus can get o not? Coz i cant wait to join MLOC!Pls Pls Pls help me!I oso blif that MLOC club ppl r willing to help me! Any information pls tell me !!

Last edited:

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
wad is the price 4 the cheapest evo7 wor?

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
zenlim,

Good to see you're posting here ! I've answered in your PM that is pretty difficult to get an e7 at 130k. Even for 2nd hand.

If you can top up a little bit more for a 2nd hand, then that would be good. But then again, remember to have spares budget (I would say at least 3-5k cash) ready if u're opting for 2nd hand e7 as you certainly need to replace some wear n tears items and to service it apropriatly once you got your baby !

If u're lucky, u only need to service, flush the oils and change the necessary otherwise it can go all the way to brakes pads, tires, belts...etc.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Errr... Not sure our bozz DY3 sold his E7 liao not... If not mayb can PM him n ask at what price he wanna to sell his beauty n carefully taken E7... But definately not at 130k++ lo... :_:

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Thank a lot guys!But actually i m goin to buy evo7 next year !So i m jz wondering can i get it by 130k at next year o not?Actually i saw one y2k evo y selling at 139k but i heard somebody say dat can get a new y2k recond one by 150k! Plus i m jz 17 now dunno much about evo so even face wif 2nd hand evo i oso dunno wheter it is in good condition o not !! So i m really so trouble now on my way get evo! But u know the beauty of evo jz make u crazy of it! Right? So hope u guys pls giv me advice what to mention when buy 2nd hand evo! Or let me know the best market price coz i stay far from KL!! Thanks!!!
Cheers~~~~~~:o

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
zenlim,

dude, you'd really need to learn how to talk in forums. Your questions and statements are quite misleading. Why would you ask someone who wants to sell his E7 now when you are going to get it next year? Not many sellers would wait for your purchase till next year, even if you were to put down a deposit on it.

Cheers!

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
No i mean i jz do researh now onli but i m buy in next year! Not like wad u say pay deposit n wait to next year!I think u hav misunderstanding my meaning!

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
yes i know what you mean and i think you do not know what i mean dude... whats all the exclamation marks for!!!!!!

hohoho...

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
zenlim said:
Anybody know news about EVOLUTION VII!I wanna buy it!What is the lowest market price now?Can anybody tell me!130kplus can get o not? Coz i can wait to join MLOC!Pls Pls Pls help me!I oso blif that MLOC club ppl r willing to help me! Any information pls tell me o can e mail me at [email protected]

can...
i got a friend wanna sell his evo 7.5 with evo 8 engine about rm130k +/-

honfaai

Sep 23, 2006
BNR34:

Ur friend selling his GT-A? Errr.. Why wud he wanna put his e8 engine into e7.5? Isnt both car the same engine? both oso 4g63 ma no meh? Anyway, the GT-A on paper, quoted less 8hp only. but i think that is due to transmission not engine ?

Btw, how much is he selling it? HEHEHEHEH

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Hello all MLOC tai lou,

I am new to Mitsubishi and i am waiting for my loan approval for the Evolution 9 this coming monday, so keeping my finger cross!!! anyway, hope to learn a lot from you guys!

By the way, I have a friend wanna sell his Evo7 which is the last batch before evo8 comes in. This Evo7 is Stock Manual all the way for RM135k, but problem is car is in Labuan Island. RM135k include tax paid and shipping ned to ask him for arrangement, but from my opinion shipping is around RM1k.

If any of you guyz's friend interested, do pm me.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all kor kor n jie jie,ii'm just wanted to ask the difrence within kn air-filter n others air filter....anybody tell me?please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience