Which is better for 4g63?2.0cc,2.2cc or 2.4cc for drag 2wd?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
what about bc288 or jun?
wah , i saw a nice cam, able to cope with 11krpm
http://store.forcedperformance.net/...Product_Code=101FP5R&Category_Code=DSM-Engine

[SIZE=-1]DSM FP5R P/N 101FP5R [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Spring upgrade required, must check for coil bind. 11K RPM capable with good springs. Further increase in upper RPM power. Intended for use with 65+ lb/min turbos. Works well with header equipped engines. While most aftermarket pistons allow for adequate piston to valve clearance, checking clearance is highly recommended, especially with oversize valves. Choppy idle, not recommended for factory ECU's or any ECU that you cannot disable O2 feedback at idle. Recommend increasing idle RPM to ~1200RPM.

I saw the cam card huhuhu , i dont tink jun or etc has tht high lift , FP5R got 12.065 mm lift :D
[/SIZE]

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
I saw the cam card huhuhu , i dont tink jun or etc has tht high lift , FP5R got 12.065 mm lift :D(very high ar bro jinkl....can go to moon ar this cam:rofl:)

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
bc288 is quite a gud cams bro..read alot of gud comments on them,it's the cheapest in the market all around the globe..i;m using bc272 myself..spools my turbo great..that's with stock valve springs and retainer just plunk in cams but then the rev is limitted to 8K laa idle pretty well too..org x tau kite pakai cam :D

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
bc288 is quite a gud cams bro..read alot of gud comments on them,it's the cheapest in the market all around the globe..i;m using bc272 myself..spools my turbo great..that's with stock valve springs and retainer just plunk in cams but then the rev is limitted to 8K laa idle pretty well too..org x tau kite pakai cam :D
but why malaysian so 'sombong' always condemn something that have cheap price?for me BC cams is cost effective choices....:listen:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hehe i vote for that too , HKS and Tomei is more pricey in price compared to
Forced Performance and Brian Crower , cheap doesnt means useless hehehe , checkout the latest dyno comparison by AMS , HKS wasnt that good

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
but why malaysian so 'sombong' always condemn something that have cheap price?for me BC cams is cost effective choices....:listen:
one example bc cams performance at sdb
my friend ayil satria 911 ( gti merah ) in category A sepang drag battle used bc 272 + stock spring and retainer + 2.2 cc = 10.6 sec

now try bc 288 stage 4 + bc valve spring and retainer ? guess what :biggrin:
hopely can go low 10 sec maybe 9 sec bracket.

congrats to team turbine master( glenmarie shah alam ) n ayil to their achievement.
low cost part ( e6k 2nd , rojak holset turbo , 510ccx8 , bc 272 , msd dis2 2nd , modified intake evo , intercooler hybrid , g.box evo no dogbox, otr falken tyres+rim nissan 5 skru berat giler ) = 10.6 sec hu2.

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
im nt gonna say who, but someone over in sunway used to sell JUN cams as ORIGINALS . they arent, they have smartly placed the word REPLICA infront of their cams these days

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
i got info from my fren , the factory bikin cam jun , skunk2 at taiwan. dunno la true or not. the good thing is , these parts still can perform if it not ori and claim ori by the seller. that why these item still got buyer in market . nowadays very hard la to find genuine item. all hot parts got klon.:confused:

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
one example bc cams performance at sdb
my friend ayil satria 911 ( gti merah ) in category A sepang drag battle used bc 272 + stock spring and retainer + 2.2 cc = 10.6 sec

now try bc 288 stage 4 + bc valve spring and retainer ? guess what :biggrin:
hopely can go low 10 sec maybe 9 sec bracket.

congrats to team turbine master( glenmarie shah alam ) n ayil to their achievement.
low cost part ( e6k 2nd , rojak holset turbo , 510ccx8 , bc 272 , msd dis2 2nd , modified intake evo , intercooler hybrid , g.box evo no dogbox, otr falken tyres+rim nissan 5 skru berat giler ) = 10.6 sec hu2.

hehehe..yup its true..

ya congrats to Malim, Apek n Sifu:listen:
for this comin sdb..ayil still using Falken n rim berat..

the best part is..syhhhhh:listen:..HERBALIFE ..(5kg turun witin a week)

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
hehehe..yup its true..

ya congrats to Malim, Apek n Sifu:listen:
for this comin sdb..ayil still using Falken n rim berat..

the best part is..syhhhhh:listen:..HERBALIFE ..(5kg turun witin a week)
jangan lupe tukar cermin depan nti kena protes lg.:biggrin:

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
and the new secret weapon= Fuel..not racing fuel but...apek gila..hahahhaa

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
hehe i vote for that too , HKS and Tomei is more pricey in price compared to
Forced Performance and Brian Crower , cheap doesnt means useless hehehe , checkout the latest dyno comparison by AMS , HKS wasnt that good
i think ok laa if i use bc288 and try to rev it...must 'simpan' some money to buy other thing like solid lifter and dual valvespring....:listen:

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
i think ok laa if i use bc288 and try to rev it...must 'simpan' some money to buy other thing like solid lifter and dual valvespring....:listen:
with bc spring and stock lifter can rev near 10k rpm without problem.....:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow hear all the specs getting head ache already....all so kiasu wanna rev so high wanna go where ar?.? kekekek............

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
maybe u could ask GT Auto for some tips on it :D , as i know they have experience in this high rev engine cos they use one with a 93mm crank :P , solid lifter is sure a must for high rev

Last edited:

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
standard oem hydraulic tappet in 4G63 and 4G93 engine can be modify like solid lifter. can adjust the tappet somemore with ur own spec by using thickness material like tin coke. potong and lapik but need to modify the lifters first.
low cost but effective. no fancy parts like tomei or bre. had done it few years ago and the result ur can see on fastest putra BFE 34 ( ori 4G93 NA engine ) on game haram. winning almost 40 game with vtec and turbo cars. lembah klang motorsport fan will remember of this putra. even fei lo vtec pun letak saham kat putra.ha3.:driver: at the race event like sdb, jempol, terengganu that putra piloted by awek pakai tudung.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience