Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
i think many of u dun understand , when i talking about high class hot stuff girl i not talking about those normal gals. maybe u guys standards low thats why not understand my meaning nvm :) feel proud with ur 6 girl happy happy talking about 10 here
i thnk before you want to get your super duper over size chicks, you need to learn how to speak proper english dude. You making us confuse and think twice of wht are you trying to say.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Guys guysss no point of arguing or continue with critics, suggestion or opinion with this kind of people tht looks like rempit that stay under the bridge. The best solution is to ignore this kind of people who just seeking attention from all the forum in the world and making other people angry. Just ignore him, no point. this is wht i call social media bullies. Remember guys, just ignore him. That would be the best solution.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i thnk before you want to get your super duper over size chicks, you need to learn how to speak proper english dude. You making us confuse and think twice of wht are you trying to say.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Guys guysss no point of arguing or continue with critics, suggestion or opinion with this kind of people tht looks like rempit that stay under the bridge. The best solution is to ignore this kind of people who just seeking attention from all the forum in the world and making other people angry. Just ignore him, no point. this is wht i call social media bullies. Remember guys, just ignore him. That would be the best solution.
For me, its just fun. haha.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hi all my name faqih. i need u all suggesting which car nice 4 get high standard amoi

as u knows my tastes high for car n amoi hehe my budget around half mil to 1 mil , now i choosing the cars Maserati Granturismo S,Audi R8 V8, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari California

which 1 amoi like the most?

come on guy hards to make chooses here all too goods

Maserati Granturismo : Good - Sound very sexy n nice , best looks for front engine sports car , 4 seats can brings more amoi
bad - front engine cannot see engine,interior not best

Audi R8 V8 : Good - hehe the only mid rear engine here can sees engine very supercar, best reliable audi qualities tiptop
bad - brand not super car n rare coz audi the common ,v8 sound not as power as the v10, compares to other car in list most many ppl use ...

Bentley Continental GT : Good - super luxury , very class, like gentlemen, comfort all cannot wins
bad - this car not too famous to amoi, maybe they not think its ex? front engine

Ferrari California : Good - its horse, ferrari hehe the brand say it all nuff said, interior super sporty
bad - not super sport like 458, front engine, n scare ppl dunno is ferrari n may think is fake, fake exhaust too

thx alot pls vote tq
WTF FITRI RAZAK:banghead:

DARI LYN MENGHIJRAH KE ZTH PULAK KO:banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
showoff rich young boy + supercar, usually ends up in longkang or tree trunk somewhere someday.

bryanth

Feb 3, 2006
Hahahaha..joke of the day ..his face just like budak hisap gum..seriously does he can afford to get all this luxury car ? But cant afford to pay money for a mamak haircut ? Lol..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

cant dig chicks? pls reads properly i said i bored with girl next door i want hot stuffs like high class model like that understand?
U can get this girl would already consider lucky with how handsome u look.

Ya should remember that he is from Lowyat.net kopitiam. All the most he is trying to bring the 'Troll' disease into ZTH. :dontknow:

hi all my name faqih. i need u all suggesting which car nice 4 get high standard amoi

as u knows my tastes high for car n amoi hehe my budget around half mil to 1 mil , now i choosing the cars Maserati Granturismo S,Audi R8 V8, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari California

which 1 amoi like the most?

come on guy hards to make chooses here all too goods

Maserati Granturismo : Good - Sound very sexy n nice , best looks for front engine sports car , 4 seats can brings more amoi
bad - front engine cannot see engine,interior not best

Audi R8 V8 : Good - hehe the only mid rear engine here can sees engine very supercar, best reliable audi qualities tiptop
bad - brand not super car n rare coz audi the common ,v8 sound not as power as the v10, compares to other car in list most many ppl use ...

Bentley Continental GT : Good - super luxury , very class, like gentlemen, comfort all cannot wins
bad - this car not too famous to amoi, maybe they not think its ex? front engine

Ferrari California : Good - its horse, ferrari hehe the brand say it all nuff said, interior super sporty
bad - not super sport like 458, front engine, n scare ppl dunno is ferrari n may think is fake, fake exhaust too

thx alot pls vote tq
I think he know nuts about cars. Especially the last car he mentioned on the bad part of Ferrari California. How to have fake Ferrari California? MR2 can convert Ferrari 355 but what car can convert Ferrari California? :banghead:

Just comment base on how the car looks. Girls dont know about Bentley? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.