Where's Northen Garage @ Penang

canon

Nov 20, 2003
Dear all,

As the title sum it up. Where does actually Northen Garage situated ah ??? I just know it's at Sg Ara area, but do any of you guys point me to any landmark over there ???

Intending to go tomolo for a dyno test, so, hope a fast reply will be good...

Thanks all....:adore::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
At the traffic light, Turn right into Desa Ria, then turn left on the first left junction. Go sommore, N.Garage is on your right (corner shoplot... same row as Magnum and Toto).

Just fyi, this few days damn alot of cars there.... dunno why.

Talk to boss - Ah Loy. Say 'JJ' sent you, maybe can get faster service :)

Last edited:

canon

Nov 20, 2003
DLegend,

Ok, thanks. Will talk to the boss say JJ recommend...:biggrin: Er, can get cheaper discount other than fast service ah??:biggrin:

canon

Nov 20, 2003
DLegend,

Sorry, u mean which traffic light?? I can't imagine the traffice light there. I think there's a few rite ??? Izzit going to the Pearl Island road ??

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Ok, coming from Relau, there is one at Fisherman's Grill ( correct?...blue colour shoplot.. sure kenot miss) .... then another one after that. Turn at the latter one.

Discount?... hehehee.... i think kenot lar, I sendiri also no discount already.... but he is charging reasonable prices.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
DLegend,

Sorry, u mean which traffic light?? I can't imagine the traffice light there. I think there's a few rite ??? Izzit going to the Pearl Island road ??
just my two cents...

an ad about this tuner shop inside hypertune mag..including the direction

grab it..:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey people,
I'm thinking of modding the exhaust of my Telstar. I've asked for quotes and for 2 bullets, 2.5" piping and muffler is about RM550. is that a good price? I'm doing it at puchong. If I want to change the extractor, I 'only' need to add RM150. Good deal?

Another question is. How big a difference will the exhaust mod make to my:
1) power/torque
2) fuel consumption?
The most important thing i'm looking for is actually better fuel consumption. Is the exhaust mod worth it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience