where to send tamiya model to assemble?

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi guys,

see, i've recently got a real nice model from a fren of mine as a present. But the thing is, its the type where u have to cut them off, glue them from pieces and paint them .... its actually a model of the Tuned Datsun 240Z wangan style...

would appreciate alot of any of you guys can recommend a place where i can send it there and pay for him/her to assemble for me...contact number will be great!!...cheers guys!:burnout:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
You got no time for that? Try it. Is a great experience building the car... just that you might get some back ache or neck ache la... haha
Don't have tools? Those tools can be obtained easily. And many are already around you.
Try it. :-)

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
hi Ed,

would really much like to get it done by myself but ... did it few years ago and used to buy all those colours and tools..damn!, just cant get thme look nice..hehe..anyway, really no time for it now, would love to have some pro to get it fixed!!...cheers!!:burnout:

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
if you wan
i can build for you for a minimum fee..

i am in jb

you can view my works in this forum to judge if you want me to help you build it

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
cham2020,

nice works u got there...thanks for the offer man

yoi,

u've got PM...cheers

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Waaaa :biggrin:

Cham & ayoi already offeering their services to other...

no wonder guys, your works are great!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original headlight HID control panel always gives problem simply because its located on the bumper which is at the lower part of the car...

Each time we speed through the rain water ponds, and when the water goes into the HID control panel, the headlight will sometime work and sometimes dont work...

Some of my frens with similar cars already converted to the ones recommended by the accessories shops.

Its of course cheaper than the ori.

Now my question is....

Is it ok to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience