Where To Repair Car Cd Player

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P HU problems farinaracer?

anyways, i use to pass my Pioneer HU and CD-Changer to the Sony Service Centers...no choice, Pioneer does not seem to have a service center but there are lots for Sony.....

any new HUs coming in? planning to buy 1 for a birthday gift....cheap cheap 2-dins?

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
There's a electronic shop in Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam that I sent my Clarion. He did a good job just that this type of cd player, the place where you insert your cd is forever open. Some more I got a 2 year old son, he go and poke poke ... hai lat ... :(

DnG

Jun 11, 2004
There is one shop in PJ area that repairs HU's. They did a good job with my HU....
but if u are using a cheap HU i suggest u invest your money in a new one.....because these repairs are not very reliable. The same problem's tend to occur again.
If you are interested about the shop in the PJ area PM me and i will give you the details.

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Why not? If you had bought yours for in example RM1.5 K and after severalk months you repaired it for RM150 not worth it ar?

Not everyone here in ZTH prints money so I'm sure all the ZTH members can help all the rest of the bros here for a more budget solution if needed

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by jethrel@Jun 22 2004, 01:11 PM
Why not? If you had bought yours for in example RM1.5 K and after severalk months you repaired it for RM150 not worth it ar?

Not everyone here in ZTH prints money so I'm sure all the ZTH members can help all the rest of the bros here for a more budget solution if needed
I'm using cheapo kenwood HU :P RM 500+

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Even cheap Kenwood RM500 also, depends on how bad the radio is lar. If you want, I can recommend to you a shop in Sri Muda Shah Alam. He won't repair and will tell you how much to repair 1st. He's reasonable one. He repaired my super cheap ass Clarion (the standard cd player that they use in Satria GTI ... boss son give me :D ) and 2 years plus, I take care of it nicely lar ... still good condition.

Especially for those cd players ... where you insert your cd is open air, I strongly suggest that you clean it at least once a month. I do that and it last longer

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by jethrel@Jun 23 2004, 10:30 AM
Even cheap Kenwood RM500 also, depends on how bad the radio is lar. If you want, I can recommend to you a shop in Sri Muda Shah Alam. He won't repair and will tell you how much to repair 1st. He's reasonable one. He repaired my super cheap ass Clarion (the standard cd player that they use in Satria GTI ... boss son give me :D ) and 2 years plus, I take care of it nicely lar ... still good condition.

Especially for those cd players ... where you insert your cd is open air, I strongly suggest that you clean it at least once a month. I do that and it last longer
Hehehe, i didn't bother to clean it .. Just nice one year old my HU .. still like new ;)

As long you don't run over bump often above 40 km/h :lol: :lol: :lol: ok already .. Nobody will lare of course hehehe .. but theres few times I went into big big potholes .. not only the HU .. dashboard too :(

Where is this shop in Sri Muda? not familiar with shah alam .. I only know glenmarie and the workshops "Top Speed" around that area. :D B)

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
No need to run over bump also CD Player can spoil especially those player heads that are open air to insert the cd. Sorry me English still needs improving.

Why? Dust ... as dust consist of human skin too ... so you don't clean still can rosak wan with or without driver ramming into bumps or potholes ... :lol: :lol:

It's a small electrical repair shop in Sri Muda. Even if I tell you how to go there , I bet you still wouldn't be able to spot the place since you told me that you're not familiar. :lol:

Perhaps we shall meet at one of these TT and I'll tell you all about it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I'm driving a Toyota MRS from Singapore and looking for a well recommended body kit workshop in Malaysia JB to do my wide body kit..
Any recomendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience