where to repair amplifier ??

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
hi guys, i have a soundstream michaelangelo series 4.680 amplifier , 1 out of my 4 channels is nt working . where can i repair it. I am looking for a good shop that can repair this amp.

All help is appreciated.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
go to any reputable shops that sell or used to sell soundstream, they can send back to the distributor (M.A.T.) or if the distributor dowan to repair, the shops have other third party amp repair ppl they can try..

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
i used to have a picasso series 2000D. some of the things was not working that time. i sent back to MAT for a repair. the amp was 'repaired' and sent back to me by postage at my own cost. but still no signal from the output of the amplifier. make sure that you test everything when you got back the amplifier from repair.

you can also contact soundstream(find their email at their website). ask for the circuit board chart/plan, bring to any reputable shop to repair it.(thats what i did after i got back the 'repaired' amplifer from MAT)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
need to bump this thread back up....my carrozzeria hyper sub has gone dead. suspect the mosfet failure as sound is there but ever so faint. anybody can recommend any electrician that can debug? also have an old creative set that doesnt turn on at all also needing some resuscitation...

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
where are you from?

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
i guess we would need help from forumers from johor..

before you repair it, you would need to see if it is worth the price of repair? if not then might as well get a new one.. a repaired set might not be as good as a new one..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i thought of that too...but this unit is an active sub and the amp is built into the sub enclosure. i rather reuse than to waste the resources spent on building the unit.

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
maybe its time for upgrades. :p

there are some reputable shops in johor.. check them out.. haha..

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

maybe its time for upgrades. :p

there are some reputable shops in johor.. check them out.. haha..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Nah la...i most probably wont be using it since my boot isn't so big to fit and still have any usable space. will either give it away as a gift or sell it off cheap. That's y i need to get it repaired properly...cant really trust any roadside shop nowadays. all oso promise the world but end up crap job.

fredrick99

Jan 31, 2010
Johor bahru
Nah la...i most probably wont be using it since my boot isn't so big to fit and still have any usable space. will either give it away as a gift or sell it off cheap. That's y i need to get it repaired properly...cant really trust any roadside shop nowadays. all oso promise the world but end up crap job.
i am at JB working for VSL audio & visual.
Maybe u can send it to my service center.we got repair alot of amp,headunit,ect...
that was send by acc shop to us.
Give me a call. h/p 012-7711010

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Based on 76mm bore and 87.3mm stroke,
any shifu here can advise how to get them? I've seen forms for customize pistons but there are some items that I do not know/unsure of how to fill them up.

would require the following:

1. Forged lowcomp pistons
2. Forged conrod
3. Bearings to withstand high boost.
4. Headstuds.

Please, constructive comments only, I know all would want to say "change engine betteR" and stuff like that but I've decided to stick to 4g18.

Any contribution...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience