Where to get tyres?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Went almost 5 tyre workshops already and they all told me don't have lar, no stock lar .. this that lar ...

Can someone help me by guiding me where I can acquire these tyres?

Help is greatly appreciated. :)

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
185/60/13 got lar

65 heard of any

u have to make booking for those size

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
yes. imagine u r the tyre shop owner or importer or manufacturer. u wont sell or bring in or manufatcure things that have no demand right?

just like 195/55 R15 size tyre. before waja launch, this size kenot find one. if u want one, its either 195/50 or 195/60 used by SM4 or SV4 accords, or perdana.

when waja start using in 2000 oso still difficult to get. one piece of tyre is no less than 200. but nowadays as more than 100,000 waja on the road, these tyres tend to get cheaper. for sime as low as 140/piece. for goodyear eagle about 150.

why still using 13 inch tyre? improve ur stability with 14 inch..he he or bigger.

p/s girls say the bigger the better. B)

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by zan@Feb 24 2005, 11:16
yes. imagine u r the tyre shop owner or importer or manufacturer. u wont sell or bring in or manufatcure things that have no demand right?

just like 195/55 R15 size tyre. before waja launch, this size kenot find one. if u want one, its either 195/50 or 195/60 used by SM4 or SV4 accords, or perdana.

when waja start using in 2000 oso still difficult to get. one piece of tyre is no less than 200. but nowadays as more than 100,000 waja on the road, these tyres tend to get cheaper. for sime as low as 140/piece. for goodyear eagle about 150.

why still using 13 inch tyre? improve ur stability with 14 inch..he he or bigger.

p/s girls say the bigger the better. B)
Thanks all for the info ...

Just changed my tyres today ... lucky thing too. My previous tyres were so bad and bald that can see the threads already :(

Was looking for Good Year but sigh, all over Shah Alam also cannot find .. finally advised by my manager, told me to go to klang ... no where else and had to spend RM600 on Dunlop tyres :angry:

Sheesh ... more expensive than my wife's wira ... what the hell man ...

I am planning to get bigger tyres but that'll be later ... looking for 2 set of rotors with calipers THEN only I get 14" rims and new tyres ...

Dilemma, what am I gonna do now with 2 sets of 13 inch rims? :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this squeeky sound when starting the engine, the sound goes like this 'ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' very sharp noise. What is the problem? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience