Where to get good unreg altezza

nitrospeed

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
www.nitrospeed.net
hi all.
i would like to buy an altezza. unreg version. white in colour.
where to get it?

i found one in ming heng jalan genting klang. the odometer is only 19k km. I dont know wether this is genuine or not.

Could you guys give me some advices and checklist. what need to check and what need to do.

and including the price range aswell.

Help me..

thanks

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
The most common check points are (in no particular order):-

i) examine interior of car and see if there are signs of harsh use/abuse..torn leather, worn out seats, discolored dash and trim etc.

ii) examine undercarriage for signs of fresh/suspicious welds or new paint

iii)exterior of car- the body- unaligned doors, hood or dents...check also if the paint is original

iv)engine - start the engine and see whether the roar is healthy, any smoke, oil leakage

iV) turn the steering and check if there's any noise due to cranky joints

v) dont forget the test drive

Cheers:shades_smile:

techdroid

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
last week i saw in motortrader got one white turbo altezza unreg for sale. ming heng not very good, most of the cars arent in good condition. you can get better. in kajang area a lot of dealers maybe you check out there. i got my car there.

techdroid

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
near the stadium area. one is beaucar, and further up there are a few others that might have an altezza. got mine at toyokar in kajang. rm130k.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
beaucar is most reconmemed
me and Jahax altezza also brougt from them

i-reasonable price
ii-professional and explaination
iii-Garanteen satisfied and responsibility

Otherwise direct booking order from japan through online to choose which soec you want, colour, sunroof, manual or auto etc..... 3 week arrived port klang.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): You'd assume from the title what you'll be looking at would be a bastardized result of an in-breeding process gone wrong. But you'd be wrong. Think of it as a marriage of a potential 900KG hatch with the face of a legendary hot hatch and an engine on steroids.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience