Where in KL or Selangor for custom wide body kits?

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm trying to fit a really wide body kit on to my car but Sunway prices are pretty insane!
Any recomendations for this kind of custom made bodykits?
Would really appreciate it if anybody could reccomend some good places and cheap too :confused:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
what car are u driving anyway? if let say ur from any car clubs better go for the usual place others went to..eg if u drive a fairlady better ask the club members if there are any familiar workshop that they normally order parts and assemble..u'll surely get better prices..

but if ur a lone ranger :biggrin: sunway might quote higher prices as they hv reputations and all that..
why don't u try areas like old klang road, kuchai, puchong & kepong..

if u don't hv sufficient time to search arnd, just buy some local magazines and call thru the phone for prices..or u can even search in zth..

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
what car are u driving anyway? if let say ur from any car clubs better go for the usual place others went to..eg if u drive a fairlady better ask the club members if there are any familiar workshop that they normally order parts and assemble..u'll surely get better prices..

but if ur a lone ranger :biggrin: sunway might quote higher prices as they hv reputations and all that..
why don't u try areas like old klang road, kuchai, puchong & kepong..

if u don't hv sufficient time to search arnd, just buy some local magazines and call thru the phone for prices..or u can even search in zth..
Unfortunately i am a lone ranger lol:hmmmm:
Coz there's no galant vr4 club other than the e39 galants and mine is a gen 8galant
There's one in old klang road?? where??

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
hehe my mechanic's workshop is at okr as well as most of mitsubishi lancer club members ..i prefer to order & assemble things from him :biggrin: if u give him sufficient time he can get some rare parts as well..so far cheaper and reliable..

pm me if u want to try his workmanship :biggrin:

zarafrost

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
hehe my mechanic's workshop is at okr as well as most of mitsubishi lancer club members ..i prefer to order & assemble things from him :biggrin: if u give him sufficient time he can get some rare parts as well..so far cheaper and reliable..

pm me if u want to try his workmanship :biggrin:
ok sure.
Which part of OKR?
I wanna do some work on my car. Thanks

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
taman gembira..near the traffic light junctions and rows of foodstall..cruise power garage..
u can try him ah kit-0126107616..i think he has friends who can find ur items..

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
hmm..wide bodykit ryte...
got 1 shop in usj..really gud in bodywork..
but not using fibre..using metal..any kind of design he can do..
the boss very frenly..
wat kind of design, u name it..
if u wanna see his bodywork, go surf in zth forum n luk for 1 Nissan car changed to Ferrari..
hope it will help u

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

***Car found after 48 hrs***

Sorry for the late notification. I'm going to close this thread. Thank you for your kind help. Piece of advice, no one can be trusted including the law enforcers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience