Where did my CCNA topic go???

GT20v

I hope we can continue discussion about CCNA here..

im interested to take the cert,any tips???
where the best place to take and learn?is it ok if i self study?

thnx alot guys

reddice

Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Originally posted by GT20v@Mar 18 2005, 08:14
I hope we can continue discussion about CCNA here..

im interested to take the cert,any tips???
where the best place to take and learn?is it ok if i self study?

thnx alot guys
the CCNA is a self study. ;)

faeizal

Apr 21, 2004
lohhhh.... hilang siot..... :o
bro... some people suggest informatics pun ok....

GT20v

dadu merah,

is it that hard to self study aa?
informatics how much??

GT20v

thnx dude..will try it out

delphinium

Dec 22, 2003
i got some books from Cisco. used it when i took it in late 2003. dunno if it's still valid. lotsa new products already out. When I took it there was no questions on WiFi etc etc. U might want to check that out. Do some googling n there are lotsa mock CCNA exam out there.
One thing bout CCNA, unlike MCSE, when u submit an anwer u cannot go back liao. meaning u cannot 'undo' ur anwer. Concentrate on IP subnetting coz that is where u shudnt lose ur marks.

hope dat helps.

TRD16v

Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
zul,
my opinion u can try take cisco at cosmopoint instead of informatics cause now de inside news is they desperately need staff to conduct the CCNA course so in dis case is quite risky.. u got 2 choice either self study or go cosmopoint.. good luck :)

y i said cosmopoint cause currently informatics klg here got one lecturer from india he has oracle certified and also cisco certified so he told me dis personally either do own studies or go to cosmopoint which he recommend cause there got good lecturers on cisco course.. apparently last time he has 2 fren from india oso teaches cisco course from their home at PJ n both of them took the highest studies CCIE and has been certified n both of them work at america immediately once they completed their CCIE certification but 2 of them separated to different company and was paid USD20k per month for their pay and other allowance, benefits not included yet..

Regards,
Mike

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
Gurubesar Mike,

Johnny here, still remember me ah? LOL Long time no see!

Anyway, ur friend's friends sure has high pay. How nice.... mind me, CCIE stands for?! Still noob in cisco thingie... lol

donchichi

CCNA is a bit confusing (the exam). My colleague been studying for months.. and he still failed. And we all work with Cisco equipment day in and day out. Funny... I still haven't taken mine yet even though I went for the 4 day course last year. The answers are so similar to one another. :) I heard the previous exams were much easier and a lower passing rate. Nowadays I tink its around 85%. So good luck...

starwing

May 15, 2004
Never ever go to informatics. They are cheap but their teaching sucks.

For me, I just buy the book recommanded by cisco. IMHO, CCNA is only useful if you are working for a company that deals with Cisco products. You'd rather work first then only take the cert. Heh

For CCNA, I read thru the book once and went for exam already. Now I'm doing CCIE. Any company using cisco products want to hire me? I need that to pass my exams =(

TRD16v

Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
starwing,
whoa u r doing CCIE now? congrats and all the best to u man :) yep, agree wif u on de college part.. right now they themselves chase away those lecturer at KL info college paying them nuts like rm3k but work like maddog.. so one shot all cabot.. better do self study n go take exam.. btw dis former colleague of mine from india has only CCNA & CCNP...

signal,
errr johnny? sorry i got bad memory.. ahahahaaha.. day in and day out i can't remember which is my student liao.. but anyway now i'm no more wif informatics.. anyway nice to meet u here johnny.. u took which course? :)

Regards,
Mike

wat can i do to soup it up more...extractors n exhaust n air filters n spark plugs n safc done...dunno wat else can do...btw im also looking for torco engine oil in msia.