Where can I find this rear wing for a Z

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
Need some help here guys , does anyone know where I can purchase this wing from? who makes them and if anyone know what kit is on this Z.

Thanks a lot

fathi_haziq

Mar 13, 2006
I think that the same Z from VisWorks that has a Supra engine and it's using a Do-Luck body kit with what looks like an Ings wing.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
this has a supra engine? that i would like to see i think it can be the 1st supra engine Z in the world then lol.

fathi: so this is a do-luck bodykit?

no it's not a ings+1 wing ,

blackhowling: can you PM me monster garage contact or who i can speak with to make something similar to this kit and rear wing for a Z? thanks a lot

P

prolog

wow.. that's one ugly wing

too big IMO

why don't u get a veilside kit? Not original from veilside of course.. custom make at a fibreshop

It looks wicked!

Last edited by a moderator:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
veilside kit is over-rated man....

i'll browse around then... thanks anyway guys

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Wow, no wonder the picture looked so familiar.. I was the original "photographer" of that blue 350z u posted up.. :rofl: No wonder the angle all were so familiar.. :biggrin: u saved it from the Random Cars Thread right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Si Fusss,

I hv a stock GSR 1.8T RS engine in my GTI. I am planing to look at the follwoing mods:

I am certain that some of you have done such mods.

GSR 1.8 T std TD04 turbo to Evo 3 turbo TD05-16G.

1) Is the turbo swap plug and play? If not, what needs to be modified?
2) Is the Evo 3 turbo too big for a stock GSR RS? Too much lah? Would an Evo 1 or 2 turbo be a better bet?
2) Any recommendations on the injector size? Some say VR4 450 cc injectors are a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience