When money is no object

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
F50 not quite my favorite either but the Bugatti EB110 the fella drove like a madman on those roads is madness!!!! That car is even more rare than the Ferraris and cost way more. Whoever this "Taxtherich" dude is, he's unbelievably well connected to all these cars and money!!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ugh...one of my fav Ferrari when I was a small kid..
F50 not quite my favorite either but the Bugatti EB110 the fella drove like a madman on those roads is madness!!!! That car is even more rare than the Ferraris and cost way more. Whoever this "Taxtherich" dude is, he's unbelievably well connected to all these cars and money!!
I'm more of an F40 kind of guy..but a de-tuned oversize F1 engine is nothing to scoff at.
I have one of each of those...Red F50 & F40, and black EB110S...all in 1:18 scale of course! :biggrin:

Actually the driving 'hard' on a bit rough small roads is not that bad, no where near the Bentley that Top Gear filmed driven real hard on real rally course by real rally drivers! But yeah, the tug war is a bit much, imagine if the sling suddenly snapped, both those cars would rear end heavily into the wall!
Just too much money and nothing to do I suppose!

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I have one of each of those...Red F50 & F40, and black EB110S...all in 1:18 scale of course! :biggrin:

Actually the driving 'hard' on a bit rough small roads is not that bad, no where near the Bentley that Top Gear filmed driven real hard on real rally course by real rally drivers! But yeah, the tug war is a bit much, imagine if the sling suddenly snapped, both those cars would rear end heavily into the wall!
Haha..that's true man..I have no idea how they can keep getting away with stuff like that (or why car manufacturers keep supplying them with cars for that matter).

Remember the one about car rugby using Kias (or was it Hyundais, can't remember)? I was like "Wtf? Better just give me those cars man!" lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Haha..that's true man..I have no idea how they can keep getting away with stuff like that (or why car manufacturers keep supplying them with cars for that matter).

Remember the one about car rugby using Kias (or was it Hyundais, can't remember)? I was like "Wtf? Better just give me those cars man!" lol
Actually I have a theory. I'll bet the manufacturers themselves gave them the idea to do all this just to prove a point. I mean, that Bentley survived that rally and did pretty well too. Isn't that good advertising for them? A 2 tonne giant with loads of power survives a rally session in stock form - meaning it'll be even more amazing on the roads.

As for the Kia Rugby, this is Topgear spending money and using it how they see fit! :biggrin: One Bentley could probably buy all if not half the squad of those cars. You'll never see them fielding expensive cars, just the 'cheaper' variant.

In M'sia, the way the Mazda 6 is being showcased on the road and I quote :

"You see that bump there? Don't slow down"
"Corner-je. Takpe. Nothing will happen"

All just to prove a point. Their monster of a 2.5L Mazda 6 is f*cking amazing btw. I love that car but only if it wasn't so goddamn expensive!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually I have a theory. I'll bet the manufacturers themselves gave them the idea to do all this just to prove a point. I mean, that Bentley survived that rally and did pretty well too. Isn't that good advertising for them? A 2 tonne giant with loads of power survives a rally session in stock form - meaning it'll be even more amazing on the roads.

As for the Kia Rugby, this is Topgear spending money and using it how they see fit! :biggrin: One Bentley could probably buy all if not half the squad of those cars. You'll never see them fielding expensive cars, just the 'cheaper' variant.

In M'sia, the way the Mazda 6 is being showcased on the road and I quote :

"You see that bump there? Don't slow down"
"Corner-je. Takpe. Nothing will happen"

All just to prove a point. Their monster of a 2.5L Mazda 6 is f*cking amazing btw. I love that car but only if it wasn't so goddamn expensive!
That is why only if "Money is no object"......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I just get me a RM100K Supra MKIV TT 6-speed manual and a RM100K cash for me to turn it into a monster is enough for me :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While i was watching a video about Windows 8, a topic on his RSS feed make me want to find.. When i found it.

Well i have no comment.. what do u guys think?? great??

for me it sucks..

Mitsubishi fans u have been warn..

this crazy art is made by Dirk Skreber

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience