When Gallardo meets the Road Curb at Tun Razak KL...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Poor baby..

She needs a better 'Daddy'.. like me :biggrin:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmmm not sad for the driver but sad for forumers who can say how lousy the driver is without finding the cause of an accident. I guess these people are the best drivers in the world. Wonder why they are not the best racer or drifter? Or... maybe they are, just that I don't know. Cheers guys. There are so many possibilities. Ever experienced you driving fast and a stray cat or dog ran out into your path? Maybe a pontianak?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeah..maybe pontianak from HKL or IJN or Pusrawi nearby just playing sick with them and caused them to crash who knows... :biggrin:

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Yeah.. u r right... a stupid driver...
But who is it? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Do u involved in a bicycle or bike when u r a kid b4? :nurse:

If u never involve in vehicle is bcoz :
1) U r so pandai ..:driver:
2) U r so lucky .. (Didn hit by others)

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Pontianak vs Lambo..

Pontianak - 1
Lambo - 0

that sucks :thefinger:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Insurance company will list this car as an totaled car... from my humble Insurance Estimator experience... B4 this also got an Lamborghini Gallardo totaled becoz of some not minor neither major crash... Also lost one leg... same position... Orange colour....
so how is it? this car will be given money as sum insured or not?

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Makes me wonder, do some of the owners of these supercars insure under 3rd party instead. You know how expensive it is and how less they drive on the road. Do some of them stinge on the insurance?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
they are not stinge
they are super clever
very simple.. if they can afford to buy this kind of car you think they only have one car ?
should have few car

accident ? 3rd party insurance? no problem..
just hide the car at somewhere else for 1 year
then after that renew it to 1st party then after that claim insurance.

they rarely drive the car so no point to pay for the insurance
i think one year maybe drive not more than 20 time

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
this car how much eh? RM1.5Mil? 1.6? if insured for 1.4 for instance, i think the premium 1st party should be approximately 17k annually.. quite much if we think the car not totaled but when thing happens like this... huh... u dont know how relief it is. BUT, depend on insurance valuer right? maybe they only pay like....90% of the sum insured, may be? still costs u a lot to get a new one resemble to this lp570-4. i dunno lah.. if this happened to me, i keep scratching my head til botak . but this dude i think has few more italian car in his garage... hehe.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

they are not stinge
accident ? 3rd party insurance? no problem..
just hide the car at somewhere else for 1 year
then after that renew it to 1st party then after that claim insurance.
:hmmmm:
intriguing info.

Sir, may i know is this possible? by taking this Lambo case for instance, i mean, it is already in the net and everybody know about this. by hiding the car 1 year and renew it a year later, is it practical to do that when insurance investigator maybe also knew this from the buzz of the internet, police report also already not tally with the date of accident and claim report, the "unfresh" damage after a year hiding, etc, etc.. i really want to know is this possible to do bcs if it is, it is a very valuable info to me.

Thank u Sir.