Wheel Allignment - Which 1 is Ideal for SVT

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
Dear all sifus & frens,

I would like to know the ideal configuration for EE100 with 20V (ST). I went to a few shop to do allignment but seems there are no consistant reading by their mechine.

some old mechine gave all green reading (which is good) and some are out of allignment.

I'm not too sure which model ideal to represent ee100 with SVT.

Should i select stock ee100 model or SVT model to do allignment? please advice bros. TQ

mika

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
yo bro... go for a manual alignment - they will drive ur car n tested it. n not using electronic.... no good maaa...

fandango

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
suma,

a lot of shops don't perform the "run out compensation" before taking a reading. if this is not done, then the reading will be innaccurate. this step is to ensure that the 'thing' attached to your wheel is taking readings that are parallel to the vertical axis of the wheel.

Ask them to do it; if they say no need, go somewhere else. Try MP Auto in Sunway or Avionics in Taman Mayang.

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
like that arr?

will try, seems avionics is much closer to my location

thanks bros

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continuing with the trend of personalized high-end sports/supercars, I recently ran into this heavily modified 997. This particular kit is from Techart and admittedly, the restyled front looks very good! Gaping air vents makes the 997 look meaner.

Now have a look at the rear:

I love what they have done with the rear bumpers as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience