Whats Best 4 Tiara modification?

tnesh

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
hey guys..i got 1 tiara here..wats the best tools n engine 4 tis louya machine to move even faster?? :biggrin: Reborn tiara....

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
For ure information, its compatible with Citroen 4SXE .. XSE or something larr i cant remember wat the exact model code. My neighbour using Tiara .. converted to 100% Citroen the model i mentioned.. very nice, uses turbo engine, Citroen dashboard, single (middle stopping) wiper 14" rims side going muffler .. wow! the car looks really cool. U may see the car around Shah Alam and Klang area if possible .. and one more ..its with black bonnet. :)

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
i thought is from citreon AX

u can google for it
and many modification options out there.. :D :D

good luck in building a nice car!
tiara already got first advantage, lightweight
and another advantage, strong bone
with some mod u can get a very very nice car. :)

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
standard AX also available as 1.0, 1.5 diesel and the most powerful of them all a 1.4 EFI.

actual plans made by the late Tan Sri Yahya was to sell Tiara in diesel version as well as the 1.4 sports model. but after he passed away in tragic accident, it didnt happen.
he targeted of aquiring diesel technology from PSA as they're well known to produce the most efficient diesel powerplants, though not the most quiet.

i like the tiara becoz even though small, it comes with 4 power windows. saga/iswara cud only have 2 power windows. it lack though tachometer (rpm) and power steering.

i just looked at The Star classified regarding Tiara - one 97 example was selling at RM2,900 cash!! :D

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
wow.. RM3000 for a year 90++ car!!!
really amazing!!!

i thinking of buying one also..

Nov 24, 2005
it's a good car except of it 'wrong side of the world problems' which lead to its higher maintenance cost and parts cost.

drove mine from JB to KL last time, once doing more than 140kph and the car go lower and the steering go heavier (i even try no hand for a couple of seconds), indicating more stable stance at highspeed, don't even dare to do 'no hand' in my LMST at that speed.

but on my way back from KL to JB the engine overheat at tangkak because i forgot to fill up the radiator water. head bengkok, and top overhaul cost me RM1K+

It is a nice car, my goal that time was to convert it to AX, but the maintenance cost killed the plan, so just drive daily workhorse now, Saga LMST

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
i always wonder.. what is the biggest cc engine we can transplant into a tiara..
offcourse it will be best to use peugeot or citreon engine...

SharmCos

Nov 28, 2005
Biggest engine for AX is 1.4. Plenty of Tiara 1.4 around but only 3 with full AX GTi multipoint injection 100bhp engine. You can fit a 1.6 straight in, with minor mods to engine mount. Me bro has a 1.8 engine in his Tiara but looks very much like standard 1.1 engine. Just buy majalah Kereta and K-Car next month (June 2006). Plenty of Tiaras in there including me bro's.

Some people did fit Mi16 engine in Tiara but that's over the top and hard to get JPJ approval.

Hazzim

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
Malaysia :-)
Ralliarts Racing version of Colt Engine.. should be nice... Turbo Mivec.. churns out 150bhp.. should be cool too see one of those in a tiara..

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
wow.. Mi16? is it the 306 S16 engine? 2 litre engine wiwh 6 speed gearbox?

SharmCos

Nov 28, 2005
What is Colt 1.5 engine exactly? 4G91? A person fitted a Satria 1.3 GLi engine and box to his Tiara so that Colt engine should fit as well.

Yes sam1741, the same Mi16 engine as found in 405, 306 S16 etc. That tiara is bloody quick! even my bro's AX 1.8 GTi engine is his Tiara is quite being pretty much standard at the moment. Hotter camshaft is on the card. It's quicker than a Motech-equipped Mivec Satria 1.6 in first and second, lost out in third and beats the hell out of the Mivec at top speed.

I heard there was also a VR4 turbo Tiara! Yikes! Anyhow, foreign engines, most of the time being heavier, tend to alter the handling of the car. A 4E-equipped Tiara doesn't really handle like a Tiara/AX. It loses its continental characteristic.

Having said that, the choice is yours! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

just got my new car, but the basic cobra alarm i dont think will prevent people breaking the glass and stealing the "invitingly" un-detachable big cdplayer (2-din).

So, not only cdplayer, i wan increase security as well la. My friend said, like that .. people sure break la, coz he is going to break and take . :shocked:

Ok,

After doing some research (forums to forums, sites to sites), options :

1) Change entirely new alarm : viper or clifford range (preferably 2-way ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience