What Petrol Do You Use on Your Rotary

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahaahahahaha. Ah phang seems very popular nowadays. Ah phang true ah?

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
i say we ban gti88...he's a pest!!!

anyway,SHELL is the way forward.why?coz my gf's dad was from Shell...acceptable ah??and also to support the Ferrari F1 team....

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
haiya ah phang i damn kau sien of schumacher redi. But anyways i like shell. Anybody got comments on petronas? Projet?

dave

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Shell is good but personally a rip off at RM1.57/L!! Best to just use a high octane fuel of 97RON. The best value is Esso/Mobil.

Note however that a number of ECU tuners have said they can tune out more power with Shell V-Power without knock compared to others??...

Also note that many FDs blow not because of fuel choice but because of insufficient A/F ratios due to big exhaust / intake / DP and Stock ECU. That is heaps of air but not matched with extra fuel. Not to mention that the stock ECU is mapped to only 0.9bar. Best to get an A/F meter & fuel pressure meter to ensure you are not running lean or that your fuel pump is not struggling at those high revs that we all love!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu-sifu

a noob question here. a Pivot Speed Meter actually for wat use har?:confused_smile: or it is only a digital speedo meter. Rm400 good buy?

pls advice.

thanks and regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience