What Petrol Do You Use on Your Rotary

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
my friend only use AV Gas for his Amprex engine FD.

Hahaahahahaha. Ah phang seems very popular nowadays. Ah phang true ah?

Haha. How not to be popular with such a souped-up FD ?

i say we ban gti88...he's a pest!!!

anyway,SHELL is the way forward.why?coz my gf's dad was from Shell...acceptable ah??and also to support the Ferrari F1 team....

why ban me ? i'm an Ah Pang FD3S Fan Club member

haiya ah phang i damn kau sien of schumacher redi. But anyways i like shell. Anybody got comments on petronas? Projet?

dave

i've seen a modified first gen rx7 with 13b rotary for drag fuel his car at petronas..

my friend said Projet petrol got power one worr, better than V power. True ar ?

Shell is good but personally a rip off at RM1.57/L!! Best to just use a high octane fuel of 97RON. The best value is Esso/Mobil.

Note however that a number of ECU tuners have said they can tune out more power with Shell V-Power without knock compared to others??...

Also note that many FDs blow not because of fuel choice but because of insufficient A/F ratios due to big exhaust / intake / DP and Stock ECU. That is heaps of air but not matched with extra fuel. Not to mention that the stock ECU is mapped to only 0.9bar. Best to get an A/F meter & fuel pressure meter to ensure you are not running lean or that your fuel pump is not struggling at those high revs that we all love!

Top Bottom