What is your first car?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For me i think it's better to go with more fuel cause you never know one day you got lost or took the long route lol:smokin:
Oh! I thought your touge route normally the same....lol
If venture different route then better full tank.....hhahahhahah

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
wahh... I missed quite a lot of conversations here... been very busy... especially its months end... :bawling: Ermmm... I considered something simple but color is not so ordinary... dangerous thieves are around.... aihhh....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
wahh... I missed quite a lot of conversations here... been very busy... especially its months end... :bawling: Ermmm... I considered something simple but color is not so ordinary... dangerous thieves are around.... aihhh....:driver:
Mirage Satria are indeed dangerous nowadays with thieves becoming more and more daring. By the way, did you hear the recent news about the top 10 stolen cars in Malaysia? Satria is in it while my car Wira is in the 1st place... :banghead:

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
Mirage Satria are indeed dangerous nowadays with thieves becoming more and more daring. By the way, did you hear the recent news about the top 10 stolen cars in Malaysia? Satria is in it while my car Wira is in the 1st place... :banghead:
ya... its a sad case to see wira the highest ranking for stolen cars... i guess the versality for it to become a lancer evo which causes it to become a favorite among thieves... :slug::banghead::banghead::banghead: well a car can be done nicely but the color couldn't be the usual ones... its kind of a deterrent for thieves... people will notice if the parts are sold...:nurse:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ya... its a sad case to see wira the highest ranking for stolen cars... i guess the versality for it to become a lancer evo which causes it to become a favorite among thieves... :slug::banghead::banghead::banghead: well a car can be done nicely but the color couldn't be the usual ones... its kind of a deterrent for thieves... people will notice if the parts are sold...:nurse:
Also the fact that Wira is one of the most common car found in Malaysia. In terms of percentage, more Wira = higher amount of units that might get stolen.

Not just the versatility to convert to evo... Wira is almost too versatile actually. Well, thanks to its Lancer platform. Imagine the list of engines that is possible to put into Wira. 4G1 series, 4G9 series, 4G6 series, 6A1 series... Haven't even go into details of engines in each engine family. V6, inline 4, MIVEC variable valve timing, turbo, well almost anything. Of course, the same can be said for Wira related cars like Satria, Putra and probably the Arena truck...

So, that is why you go with unusual colours... But that is for the exterior parts. The internal parts can still be taken though.

*edit
My Wira is just a stock old car. I really don't want to do any exterior mods to avoid the wrong kind of attention.

Last edited:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
My first car was a 1990 Nissan Sentra 1.6 (M) SLX, handed down to me by my dad. Used the car during my university years and first job in Penang around 2004-2008. Gave it a new coat of paint and new wheels. Then handed it back to my dad after I bought an EK sedan. He sold it for RM6k in 2012. The mileage at that time is around 400,000km. Still miss it whenever I saw a similar model on the road... :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Civic FD2R - BKW 7882 - champion white - reported stolen at bukit jalil this morning! Pls call 0126255187
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience