Known Member
P1000461-vi.jpg

P1000458-vi.jpg

P1000456-vi.jpg

P1000452-vi.jpg

P1000473-vi.jpg

GTR-vi.jpg

Last edited:
it more to release the air that comes through the radiator so the heated air will go out from the engine bay more faster without need to circulating around in the engine bay.. ?

oh wait, the position of the scoop is infront of radiator. Not behind the radiator. So, how this scoop helps in directing fresh flow of air to the intake? Its like the air enters (from the front grille) and goes out through the vented hood. Am I right or wrong?

That is a really NICE looking car. Congratulations!!
and well done for the choice of number too. another skyline 77 on the road :)

cheers
Mozz

it more to release the air that comes through the radiator so the heated air will go out from the engine bay more faster without need to circulating around in the engine bay.. ?

oh wait, the position of the scoop is infront of radiator. Not behind the radiator. So, how this scoop helps in directing fresh flow of air to the intake? Its like the air enters (from the front grille) and goes out through the vented hood. Am I right or wrong?

Didn't I just say that in my post? Why can't people spend a little more time and effort reading the other posts before making a silly one. No offence.

Cheers

Probably to drain rain water when the car is not in motion. heh heh! Spanking car btw..

The answer to the question is in Darchild's reply.

Nice car btw! But should also be fitted with the nismo radiator cooling plate for best effect.Otherwise a lot of air will bypass the radiator..

oh ok thanks 4 the in for guys...
neway i got the pic from GTROC.uk
mine is still ir the work shop doing some kits...
good day

Farique, what u mentioned about "to release the air that comes through the radiator so the heated air will go out from the engine bay more faster without need to circulating around in the engine bay.. ?"
- that is more to the vents on the top of the bonnet...

"oh wait, the position of the scoop is infront of radiator. Not behind the radiator. So, how this scoop helps in directing fresh flow of air to the intake? Its like the air enters (from the front grille) and goes out through the vented hood. "
-It directs the fresh(cool) air by channeling it to the air intakes, thru a built-in ducting under the bonnet surface... all this is my humble opinion.. might not be 100% true.. :P

Russ is right ... Suppose to channel air into the air-filter snorkel ... You may want to put the airbox snorkel back on and you will see a clearer picture ...

Hope it helps ... Hoo-Rah to Russ and DC ...

Russ: Me a tech guru, hahaha ... We all are still learning each and every day, but thanks for the compliment anyway.

Cheers.

Top Bottom