What if someone did this to a Hepatitis B carrier girl??

Cypress Yip

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
alien said:
yea.. saliva too?
in one of the 1st few post, it says it doesnt transmit thru kissing..
then the later post.. it says thru saliva..
which is which ni..??
takkan u go ask everytime u hit a gal..
" Wait~ahem..do u hav HBV? "
saliva do transmit hbv geh!!!it cant tranfer thru body liquid that means saliva and those abalone juice!!so is better to get a hbv jab so taht u immune to hbv!!!lucky i got the shot!!doctor said that the shot can last 5years!!so guys and girl do get a shot!!!

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
bro, i don't think the immunization is that expensive... so tell him to get it done. and at timez like this, ask him to look for a doctor and get professional consultancy of his chances of getting it. It's gonna cost him but he'll be able to sleep peacefully at night. Go to a government clinic if cost is really an issue..

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
rocklee sure scare and dun dare to post in here...

got immune..sure wont kena...

my immune anti body reading value..is very high...my body sure can tahan hepatitis A and B C..but not D lar..

Cypress Yip

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
alien said:
how to know whether ur imune anti body.. or watever.. is high?
i forgot if i got jab or not..
hmm..
very easy go to those pathlabotory near Inferno cyber cafe there!!u ask them help u do a blood test on hepetaitis!!then tehy will check and tell u the percetage of ur immune or antibody!!

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Rock Lee said:
Helo Zth,

OK here's the story, I have a friend, whose girlfriend is a Hepatitis B carrier. Their relationship is good. because of this Hep B virus the girl has, my friend holds a strict policy of no penetration until maybe he gets his immunation(which is costly so he doesnt take it yet).

Until recently when my friend got too high and started licking her vagina. His girlfriend was also in high mood I guess for not stopping him. and now he comes and tells me that he is worried he might get contracted with the disease. I don't blame him and all cause their love is strong(IMO) so these kinda things are bound to happen.

Do yuu think by licking the vagina of a HepB carrier can get yuu get the virus? I can't bear see-ing him so worried. I advised him to consult a doctor, he says he will try ask around 1st and see how. cause he is still a student and he can't let his parents know also. So I thought maybe I try seek help in zth.

What do yuu guys think? is the final decision to seek doctor's advise? or sexually transmitted disease don't spread through the process of licking vagina?

Thanks alot for viewing, would really appreciate it if some of yuu give serious comment.

regards,
-Rock-
Using her toothbrush also can get infected, so what you think about pussy licking? :mouth_closed:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
go to Gov clinic for a jab...very cheap if u willing to wait only... :)

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
evo3 said:
go to Gov clinic for a jab...very cheap if u willing to wait only... :)
thats why go donate blood!

free blood check.
and perks when you go to do stuff at gov hospital/clinic :angel_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Rock Lee,

please ask your friend and the lady to consult doctor. no delay. You won't get an answer from, even if you do, will you trust the source here 100%.

Maybe you can try PM DR78. :biggrin:
hep B abalon... hm...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Seraph said:
thats why go donate blood!

free blood check.
and perks when you go to do stuff at gov hospital/clinic :angel_smile:
huh?
do u know dat is illegal??
it is clearly stated there at the form u hav to fill in before donating....
if the authorities find out u might be in trouble though....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im trying to increase my waja performance. So far, i have change my extractor, air filter and exhaust system. im thinking of installing SAFC and also ITC for my waja.
wat do you guys think, is it worth while doing it or not? :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience