What are you driving now?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
So, if only got one car, today post front end, tomorrow rear end, then left side, right side, top, 45 degree angle, left corner, right corner and so on......hhahhahahahah:rofl:
Endless possibilities and combination of photographs. Sometimes maybe can include engine and interior shots too. :biggrin:

Smuldge

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I go out quite often in Ipoh. :biggrin: Ipoh is a small place with few modded cars going around.

https://paultan.org/2005/11/16/proton-savvy-automated-manual-transmission/

Found some info. Seems like it is real semi-auto transmission with clutch, not torque converter.

Good handling is probably due to lighter weight? Your Perdana is heavier but when it comes to rear suspension, I think Perdana will have the advantage.
Sorry to bring out an old post.
But just to add, until now, Citreon is still releasing models using a Semi-Automatic gearbox and it has not been received well I think. U drive like a manual, then release the accelerator, push into the next gear, and accelerate again. Same as a manual but without the clutch. I guess downshifting would be the same but with braking. How to heel-toe ?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sorry to bring out an old post.
But just to add, until now, Citreon is still releasing models using a Semi-Automatic gearbox and it has not been received well I think. U drive like a manual, then release the accelerator, push into the next gear, and accelerate again. Same as a manual but without the clutch. I guess downshifting would be the same but with braking. How to heel-toe ?
Eh? I thought the ECU will automatically close the throttle during each gear change for semi automatic transmission instead of you releasing the throttle pedal yourself?

Since you are here, post something about your car. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Suzuki Swift Sport Zc31s

This is my first car, after graduated from college and enter working life was looking for a sub 100k hatchback with proper manual gearbox. There was limited choices as i wanted a brand new car. So i let with 2 choices either a Swift Sport or Satria Neo. If Honda bring in the CR-Z earlier maybe i would have go for it instead. Despite it needs Ron97 fuel to run, even happier if i feed her with Ron 100. this car never failed to put a smile on my face whenever i encounter twisted road and still until today making me use the longer route home. From end of last year Suzie has been retired as daily driver. Now it's my weekend and track day car.

Any specific issues or things that need to pay attention when buying this car now? Are parts still easy to get too? I'm seriously considering to buy this for my son to learn to drive, so any input is appreciated.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Any specific issues or things that need to pay attention when buying this car now? Are parts still easy to get too? I'm seriously considering to buy this for my son to learn to drive, so any input is appreciated.
If possible, why not consider the newer ZC32S since that model can take in RON95 to run. This one can only run on RON97.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
pssttt....bro 6ue5t. Why not ixeo sampan ? since he plan to buy car dy. lol...:rofl:
Turbocharged for a new driver? Maybe better start with NA Swift Sport first. Then can learn heel toe technique from 6ue5t too if it is manual. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, this one. The one with sharper looking rear lamps. I don't think can get it below 30k for now.
Almost double his budget. Actually that was why my old cars not sold off, hand down to kids to learn to drive. If fact they using them now for work too.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, this one. The one with sharper looking rear lamps. I don't think can get it below 30k for now.
Yeah way over budget for now. If in the next 2 years can get below 30k then I'm certainly interested. That 20k difference in price can be used to pay how many liters of ron97 leh!

pssttt....bro 6ue5t. Why not ixeo sampan ? since he plan to buy car dy. lol...:rofl:
Turbocharged for a new driver? Maybe better start with NA Swift Sport first. Then can learn heel toe technique from 6ue5t too if it is manual. :biggrin:
Yes, I just want std car first to be simple, reliable, and no headache for first time drivers. This Swift Sport seems to tick all the boxes.
Yeah I want them to be able to learn manual driving and they are also eager for it. :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, I just want std car first to be simple, reliable, and no headache for first time drivers. This Swift Sport seems to tick all the boxes.
Yeah I want them to be able to learn manual driving and they are also eager for it. :driver:
They have license already or going to start learning only?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okie guys

TiTAN's staff personal car is up for sale.
He took pretty good care of the car, maintaining it and service it pretty well and regularly.

it's a Satria Mivec 1.8 with Mivec bonnet and bumper, 2k pearl white.

AS APPEARED in HYPERTUNE issue.21

comes with:
->1800++cc Mivec engine(oversized pistons)
-enlarged throttle body
-Ralliart ECU
-custom build air intake
-custom built exhaust system with HKS Hyper muffler

-custom build performance shock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience