Watsup WAtsupp...Inno_Devil In Da House

A very big HELLO to all of the members in ZTH..its my pleasure to join this site and get to know more bout cars and those tt kakis around malaysia...

ok cut the crap and straight to the point..let me intro myself

name: angeline
interest: anything bout cars...

wanna know me more?? ekekkek ask me ler...wat else...erm...i miss my CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..well couldn't do much bout it since i'm currently not around malaysia...i'm actually studying in sydney now...goshhh just can't wait to go back n rave maaa carrrrrrrrr...my WHT128..:'(

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
Originally posted by innocent_devil@Nov 13 2004, 14:54
A very big HELLO to all of the members in ZTH..its my pleasure to join this site and get to know more bout cars and those tt kakis around malaysia...

ok cut the crap and straight to the point..let me intro myself

name: angeline
interest: anything bout cars...

wanna know me more?? ekekkek ask me ler...wat else...erm...i miss my CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..well couldn't do much bout it since i'm currently not around malaysia...i'm actually studying in sydney now...goshhh just can't wait to go back n rave maaa carrrrrrrrr...my WHT128..:'(
elllo :D

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
hallo

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, we had taken a glance into the ultra-rare and uber-cool automotive engineering that had together made TIMETOATTACK livelier. And now, it is time to shift our attention to the ones that originates from the Land of the Rising Sun, where some of them might look like a simple sedan or hatchback, but could also double up as a dangerous track weapon; the JDM machines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience