wat is ur reaction if c ppl show middle finger on the road

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
wat is ur reaction if c ppl show middle finger to u

no matter who wrong,if the guy show his middle finger n his mouth keep talking shit,wat is ur response,will it really influence ur emosion?

is the guy ur fren or a stranger??? if its a fren...show ur middle finger and talk shit back.
If it's a stranger, it would depends on the situation. If i'm on the wrong site, well maybe he has the right to show his finger...and i can't do nothing about it coz i already done my thing.
If i'm in the right site...and he show me his finger (and i have been through this a few times), well...most of the times i just walk away and laugh out. U know why??? Coz obviously the guys a jerk or whatsoever...waste of time to layan him.
It's only my opinion on my experience.

usually i will show him back and chase him hehehe

Just laugh and point at the person. It would irritate the person more and then you can laugh more.

tiu... jz show him back ur middle finger la... hahaha...
dont need to get emosional upset... coz there are tonnes of maniac drivers around... if everyone also show u middle finger, u sure gona masuk tanjung rambutan adi... so if people show u middle finger, jz relax ur push ur middle finger up for him to see.... hahaha....

i was in this situation like 1 months ago...

this guy was in the slow lane .. not moving ... im in the fast lane .. BOTH side jam lar... but his side almost not moving at all... then he signal to move out ... i was like 10 meter away... i juz keep very very slow .. let him chance to come out .. but he is like wandering wan come out .. dun wan come out... coz at my back lots of car... im not going to stop and let him out... i see him like wan or don wan like that.. i sien d .. i padel a bit and move pass first.. passing him tat time he show me middle finger.... hahaha..

tat time ... my car .. 5 GUYS .. his car.. juz him and His GF... so we stay by his side and keep looking at him .. his gf was so scare.. dare not look .. he still lanc .. show us middle finger.. we show back .. we act like wan follow him go home .. hahaa .. he so worry .. he try to speed off .. but tat i ikut... finally he move to another road .. away from my heading direction ... so i didnt care la..

aiya ..... pull back la or say sorry no matter wrong or right ...... no harm ...... dun wan cause so much trouble la .... maybe he keep showing u his middle finger forgotten his front then bang ..... serves him right ..... dun wan cause so many trouble ma .... PANDAI BUNYA OLANG will do this ...

hahhaa..if im wrong, then just say sorry lo..or dun bother..If im at the right side, show him back lo..if he continue lan lan cy cy..chase his car lor..if he still lan lan cy cy wanna make my car bang his car..ma call fren meet me up continue chase until dead end lor..hahaha! Btw..im good in tok cock..

hahah K3nnYkl82 ur story is cool...but i got siren in my car so i dun have to show middle finger...u noe la sometimes ppl perposely dowan to look...so i use my siren and scold him "FARK YOU!"..and its loud...hahaha!!

I do think it depends on the situation..if i am fault..and i am shown the finger i understand..as i would have done the same thing..just say sorry...

Just ignore him and drive away.

However, if he takes a step too far by chasing down on my car and trying to do something funny, i will let him know i can be quite nasty too.

You must know most of the time people show finger to you because they are piss off, so to prevent any untoward incident, just ignore him.

it's ego plus stupidity.

I would not encourage anyone here in zth to do such thing. its rude. If anyone give u the finger, then just walk away. Keep in mind that by by doing so, u might not be satisfied for not giving him/her the finger back but u'll know u're smarter than him/her regardless of who is wrong.

Road bully cases in Malaysia are getting worse.

remember i give this middle finger salute while riding on bike at jalan kuching 3-4 yrs ago. the guy in his satria with his friends, he overtake me like bodoh bangang killer driver, very near kena me.
then i follow him, push my throttle, overtake him (at flyover below hav roundabout) give him THE finger right infront of his car. he can clearly saw it.

he deserved it. i wasnt afraid at that time. afraid to ram/acciden coz by him, yes.

deserved. it s like word to him saying "guna otak la bodoh bangkai!"

i m a driver. i m a rider. 11 yrs experience all over malaysian roads. i m guud ;)

just stare cock back..... watch the monkey does it acts and walk/drive away. He'z just making a fool of himself/herself.

find a toy police badge n hide in the car but make sure its easy access when u wanna take it out...anyone show a finger,act cool and flash ur shiny gold badge,highbeam and signal to the shoulder road =P *hee hee* from far,no one will know its real or not but the other driver will freak out hoping to lose you n meet an accident while speeding away fm you.or if he really stop to the shoulder,go side by side with him and throw some trash out of ur car(if u have any)

how about curse him? his middle finger will get stuck in his own power windows, his car door or under the bonnet? :biggrin:

chill, dude.

jz smile back and make him look like an idiot la..
msians are kind at the road.. lol..

Makes me remember that was once ... u know those ah beng malay RX-Z bike rides... noisy noisy one .. i was driving in the middle lane.. night time ... that bike doesnt have front light!! .. damn it .. i was moving from middle lane to fast lane .. almost hit him .. then he show me middle finger.... i said sorry also .. but i dun think its totally my fault .. because his bike doesnt have front light .. how do i know he was there... geeezzzz... they juz never know how to spell "DEATH" haha

PocketRocket said:
find a toy police badge n hide in the car but make sure its easy access when u wanna take it out...anyone show a finger,act cool and flash ur shiny gold badge,highbeam and signal to the shoulder road =P *hee hee* from far,no one will know its real or not but the other driver will freak out hoping to lose you n meet an accident while speeding away fm you.or if he really stop to the shoulder,go side by side with him and throw some trash out of ur car(if u have any)

interesting......mana belie polis badge?

PocketRocket said:

interesting......mana beli polis badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom