wat is ur reaction if c ppl show middle finger on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
how about curse him? his middle finger will get stuck in his own power windows, his car door or under the bonnet? :biggrin:

chill, dude.

K3nnYkl82

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KL
Makes me remember that was once ... u know those ah beng malay RX-Z bike rides... noisy noisy one .. i was driving in the middle lane.. night time ... that bike doesnt have front light!! .. damn it .. i was moving from middle lane to fast lane .. almost hit him .. then he show me middle finger.... i said sorry also .. but i dun think its totally my fault .. because his bike doesnt have front light .. how do i know he was there... geeezzzz... they juz never know how to spell "DEATH" haha

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
PocketRocket said:
find a toy police badge n hide in the car but make sure its easy access when u wanna take it out...anyone show a finger,act cool and flash ur shiny gold badge,highbeam and signal to the shoulder road =P *hee hee* from far,no one will know its real or not but the other driver will freak out hoping to lose you n meet an accident while speeding away fm you.or if he really stop to the shoulder,go side by side with him and throw some trash out of ur car(if u have any)
interesting......mana belie polis badge?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
PocketRocket said:
find a toy police badge n hide in the car but make sure its easy access when u wanna take it out...anyone show a finger,act cool and flash ur shiny gold badge,highbeam and signal to the shoulder road =P *hee hee* from far,no one will know its real or not but the other driver will freak out hoping to lose you n meet an accident while speeding away fm you.or if he really stop to the shoulder,go side by side with him and throw some trash out of ur car(if u have any)
interesting......mana beli polis badge?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
K3nnYkl82 said:
Makes me remember that was once ... u know those ah beng malay RX-Z bike rides... noisy noisy one .. i was driving in the middle lane.. night time ... that bike doesnt have front light!! .. damn it .. i was moving from middle lane to fast lane .. almost hit him .. then he show me middle finger.... i said sorry also .. but i dun think its totally my fault .. because his bike doesnt have front light .. how do i know he was there... geeezzzz... they juz never know how to spell "DEATH" haha
This type of cow, the most I will go very near to back at him and give him a big horn, provided that is air horn. Let the fellow scare abit. But make sure your car can run faster than him, else make the situation worst.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
middle finger arh.. eh.. shld snap it with a digicam, if manage la...

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
depents for me... maybe i will show him other style of finger!!! hehehehe1!! like pop! pop!! dont know u guys get my meanng or not! lol

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
AccordRacing said:
no matter who wrong,if the guy show his middle finger n his mouth keep talking shit,wat is ur response,will it really influence ur emosion?
let it be la...it juz one of the way for them to release anger due to work/life pressure.....

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
show middle finger aR? hmmm....block him, take out metal rod/hammer/cangkul then smash the car/windscreen, etc etc, then drive off..alternatively, punture all his tyres then whack him also if he comes out with/without a weapon too =þ or if you driving those 4wd with kangaroo bar, just ram into him laa..not much damage wan your car, the bar scratch oni maa..and if your 4wd got the offroad bar, even better, wont even hurt abit also...kekekekeke... =þ

hehehe, erm, kidding laa......if me leh...depends on mood wan lorrr.....most of the time hot tempered wan, but jsut keep cool and smile at him if he shows you the finger lorr.....might just irritate him more....ekekkeke =) better make him kek sam then you ownself kek sam maa.... =)

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
middle finger to me.....i will make the most idiotic face gimic to let him c.....hahaha

K3nnYkl82

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KL
satria_95 said:
I thought ah beng = chinese and malay = malay? Or did I miss something?
yayaya.. ah beng = chinese... hahaha.... sorry . my wrong....
then wat do we call those malay bikers whom donno how to spell "DEATH"??:emoticon_U:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sebastian Vettel and his Red Bull Racing (RBR) machine polished the Albert Park circuit with the rest of the field at the Australian Grand Prix last weekend, finishing a healthy 22-seconds ahead of McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton, without the use of KERS.

Hamilton however believes that RBR cannot afford to keep racing much longer without KERS if they expect to continue their dominance of the field. The Briton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience