wat is the right size for sgti piping

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
dear euthanasia...
yes i'm running on 4g93p...
i've done up most of my car but to a point that its driveable for daily use
the tanks i'm using is the GSR tanks which allow the exhaust piping to go straight to the rear end (unlike some who have their piping below the tank barely touching the ground)

anyway my car is in Hypertune mag this month... feel free to read about the mods i've done & oh yeah...my exhaust system is around 2k(expensive but it churns out approx 12hp on wheels....its tested & i've even compared to remus & hotbits) and it looks similar to stock except there are 2 mufflers instead of one horizontally

cheers

sup Manowar,
i just lost to a 99 gti with a muffler piping kit as mentioned in my post topic. i definately die die want to get my basic done soon. intake headers exhaust and all. hopefully by then i will have money left over to get a s-afc and piggy back it for a while until i can afford the sc hehehhehe ;)

how do i join the sgti club? is this the same one that has its own site?

Last edited:
can a mod gti join gti club?
01004.jpg

hey i'm also driving an sgti and was previouly using the hotbits exhaust system. This included full piping and also the muffler. The power comes in midrange but the sound is a bit too quiet for me...this is probably due to the 2 center box that comes with the set...i paid 650 for that set. Didn't get the extractor though, was told that hotbits extractor causes a "clunking" noise because the joints do not fit exactly. Currently using a custom exhaust, 2" following original route but a straightflow muffler with 2.25 inlet

Last edited:
yup the exhaust is very quiet.. very low growl. im satisfied.. even my gf didn't notice it! when all windows are closed, you can barely hear the noise, it's only as loud as the engine.. and sometimes the engine is louder than the ejos :eek: you need to wind down the windows to enjoy the exhaust note :p

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom