WaRninG LiGht!!!

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
anybody know what this symptom...as i drive with aircond on and stop at kedai mamak to tapau makan...suddenly the batt warning light and also on the left one i dun no the name of the sign but the sign look likes heat....is turning to on and my radio stop sounding...its like the electrical not enough supply...but the engine still running only it idle at the very low rpm...when i switch the aircond off the warning light also off and my rpm back to normal also radio singing again...anybody exp this b4??can share with me or any sifus can help me solve this....:nurse:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Bro
battery or alternator...
Go battery shop and ask them to check...

Tq

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
one more thing is tht when early morning i start engine its like my batt drain after long hour rest..batt or alternator prob....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
try to do a OBD diagnostic check on your car to be more accurate on the main cause of this warning light, this is my experience.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
to check is cheap, but to repair is another. To check just plug in a cable from the laptop and a portable device to your car, and check every sensor that available at your car which won't cost you much. Let's say a sensor is broken for example, that might cost you few hundred bucks.

does your car still under warranty? what car you are driving?

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
problem solved...just need to tune the engine....nothing serious....rpm idle to low till alternator cant charging the batt....