War may broke up in middle east again

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
seems like the situation is getting worse as Iranian and syria are joining the conflict....one isreali war ship was attacked by lebanon and the isreali has moved its army to the border......

seems like another war in middle east is on the way....

UN is useless with USA in the security council.

US make noise like the WWIII coming when N.Korea do long range missile testing, and with this? USA, you are the great.
More war, petrol price hike up, weapon sales increase again, Bush and his gang will have more big money in their pocket.

yeah....y they wan war because they got $$$$.
the conflict betwen those two has been going on for soooo soo long...haih never ending u kill me i kill back you..
have u guys watch the movie "munich"..it tells that very well.
Haih...the ugly side of human

israel attacking the lebanon r stupid move by them, they think they strong enough... now israel have to fight with 4 parties... iran, syria, palestine and lebanon... while american cannot support israel anymore coz north korea ready to strike america and i think iran will support the north korea too... america controlling the world for too long already since japanese and german nazi lost... and now itz america time... so whos the next super power? i think china will be next super power... bye bye america, now itz china time... so when is malaysia time? next 200years maybe

china most proabarly wont outrun USA by technology as they are still 30years behind BUT my opinion is..they will outrun USA by the numbers.
And north korea threat is to japan that is the one USA fear the most..i doubt that taepodong-2 is already 100% perfect to shoot all to way to alaska.
One thing for sure,bush is getting himself into hell lot of trouble soon...
Make love no war

actually lebanon also shoudlnt attack isreali army and even kidnapped 2 soldier....they make the event like a country attacking another country...so cant really blame isreal to attack them...

if isreal keep quiet then lebanon will be more daring and will create more threat to isreal.....

let go alone the religious conflict...if your neighbour country attack your army..killed your men and kidnapped your soldier...i am sure you wont keep quiet....

but even if syria, iran all joint up they might also not able to beat isreal....becoz isreal army and weapons are far more advanced than all four of them.....but they will be aloto f innocent ppl die for this war....

who started it ? I read in newspaper israel bombed beirut airport. That's all that i read haha

well...those junk head there will no matter eventually related all these to religion indifferences..
can't they understand..as long as u keep killing...it never end.maybe we human are like that in the first place..BUT for sure,definetly alot of things is sided to isreal.
war = more weapon + increase of crude oil price = someone is getting richer

4 of them not enough to defeat israel? u dont know how strong is iran, yeah their technology not as advance as israel but they got a huge army and also dangerous weapon... china and south korea which one more advance? of course south korea rite? but who will win? no need to put china lah, just compare south korea with north korea already enough, we know north korea will win... iran just like north korea, they got nothing else to do beside military, thatz y their military so advance, while israel never face strong army before only with some militans...

na_power said:
4 of them not enough to defeat israel? u dont know how strong is iran, yeah their technology not as advance as israel but they got a huge army and also dangerous weapon... china and south korea which one more advance? of course south korea rite? but who will win? no need to put china lah, just compare south korea with north korea already enough, we know north korea will win... iran just like north korea, they got nothing else to do beside military, thatz y their military so advance, while israel never face strong army before only with some militans...

Obviously you don't know Israel got nuclear weapons...
If numbers matters, Iraq would have defeated the US in the 1st gulf war.
If the whole arab world can't defeat Israel long time ago, what makes you think 4 will do it now?
Iran? just how strong they is?if they are so strong, they would have attack Israel openly by now as their main objective is to wipe Israel off the map, no? they're not strong enough, so they are doing some dirty tricks behind the scene.

Ya la, cut the fuel supply and see how they are gonna cope with that.

Cut the oil?who's gonna do it? i wanna see some brave arab countries stand up for their brothers.

what will Malaysia, as the head of OIC, do? nothing except some cheap talk so far...

malaysia weak and affraid just dare to talk... always hear "kita kutuk serangan dari bla bla bla" from the gov... im waiting they said " kita serang negara bla bla bla atas sebab pencabulan hak asasi dunia"

It's good to talk and discuss about issues like this but somehow, my own survival is more of my own discussion now. hahahaha

na_power said:
israel attacking the lebanon r stupid move by them, they think they strong enough... now israel have to fight with 4 parties... iran, syria, palestine and lebanon... while american cannot support israel anymore coz north korea ready to strike america and i think iran will support the north korea too... america controlling the world for too long already since japanese and german nazi lost... and now itz america time... so whos the next super power? i think china will be next super power... bye bye america, now itz china time... so when is malaysia time? next 200years maybe

thinking about it...i better start learning the language la... even most of japanese friends are taking up mandarin... they say it is the language to do business with, sort of like the new international language...

delimaputih said:
thinking about it...i better start learning the language la... even most of japanese friends are taking up mandarin... they say it is the language to do business with, sort of like the new international language...

Yeap, i have been in China/HK for the past few years...their economy is growing like nobody business....their government try to cool it down and US try to supress it but it still growing at 2 digit rate every year....The constructions are running 24hrs everyday..the factories are producing day and nite.......eventually they make things cheap...although quality is still not stable....but u can have cheap DVD player....LCD TV.....which onli 50% price of last time....

Back to the topic, Isreal itself has very strong army which always trained in real fighting with palastinian...Their special ops are even better than US...another thing is they are the little "USA" because their army are armed with many most advance US weapons like F-15E which throwing missiles in Berut...most important is US will support them.

Another thing is, you think arab is the richest? no.....actually most of the wealth in the world are controlling by jews.....and jews is most intelligent race in the world, the guy who invented atomic bomb also is jews....and jews are having very strong influences in America government.

Iran is strong but if you talk about the determination of fighting is still not as strong as isreal........isreal was the starter of using communism to achieve political goal.....

The situation is isreal may not 100% garantee win....but they will destroy the countries around if they were threaten......so better not start a war there....

Top Bottom