WANTED: Proton 1.5 GL 12 Valve Carburettor

Dec 3, 2010
London
I am looking for a good working order carb for a 1.5 GL 12 valve.

Please let me know if you have one available or where I maight be able to get one.

Thanks

bokke95

Dec 3, 2010
London
Hi

Thanks for the offer but the price is too high. I am looking to pay RM100 as the price you are asking for I have found a brand new one here in the UK but I don't wish to pay this much as the car is not worth much but I wish to keep it running.

Thanks again for your assistance.

bokke95

Dec 3, 2010
London
As I have said I don't wish to spend loads of money on a car whose value is not much, but I am prepared to pay a reasonable price for a carb to fit my 1992 Proton 1.5GL. I don't know what is a reasonable price for one of these carbs so I would appreciate some guidance.

Anybody got a carb to fit my Proton they wish to sell cheaply?

Thanks

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
As I have said I don't wish to spend loads of money on a car whose value is not much, but I am prepared to pay a reasonable price for a carb to fit my 1992 Proton 1.5GL. I don't know what is a reasonable price for one of these carbs so I would appreciate some guidance.

Anybody got a carb to fit my Proton they wish to sell cheaply?

Thanks
Actually in Malaysia, cars are expensive, and such parts tend to depreciate a lot slower than in your country, so prices of parts tend to be a lot higher than what you'd expect in your country. Some good examples of a 1992 1.5GL here still sells for 800 pounds and up (yes, knickers to that), For some models, the engine is worth more than the chassis, esp. the ones with double overhead cams, due to it being able to be used on the newer models.

How much is the value for that car there anyway? More? Less?

Anyways, there are also taiwanese imitations.. now those are cheap.

Last edited: